Reviews for The Orchard
DammitJim chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Fantastic! Would love to read more of this
wargh chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
"Most men would take up motor cycling, or do a bungee jump or some such. How did you arrive at the decision to have sex with strangers for money?"

"It's economically preferable to having sex with strangers for free? Look, it's helped me to cope, okay? And...I like sex. You may have noticed, but I'm quite good at it."

Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved this! And I would definitely love to read more!

forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lol, excellent fic! Great set-up, loved how John completely blew Sherlock away (pun intended!), wow, well done!

Kerttu chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Omg, this is the THIRD time I read this story and it is still as good as ever. Damn. Someone should make a vid of this... and lots and lots of hot steamy fanart!
meredithriddle chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was great. I loved how u tied it in at the end.
anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
YEEEEES! I want more!
Thalia Mousa chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
bloodredruby69 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I'm not usually one to leave a review, but this time I feel the need.

I really enjoyed this story. I found the characterizations to be really well done, and true to the characters themselves. Your descriptive language was splendid, and it's clear that you put not only thought and effort into your story, but a tad of research as well, which I respect.

I haven't found very many well written fanfictions in this section in the past while, so this story was not only refreshing, but a very pleasant surprise.

Thanks for the read!

Thegirlbob chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Loved this! so fun. loved John's ninja sex moves, loved Sherlocks suprise, loved the story and the setting. bravo.
power0girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hee hee hee, lovely! Especially the bit about the therapist being better in your notes. I was smiling and enjoying the story COMPLETELY then your note made me chuckle to myself. What sexy difference good help can make, huh?

ASDHJKL YES chapter 1 . 4/15/2012

I haven't written a reveiw in so long, but this fic just makes me giddy and happy, how well it's written and how well you wrote in character and that sex scene? UNF!

Please. PleasePleasePlease. Write a mutli chapter fic for JohnLock you'd be so good at it :A: please do it for this fandom and this fan. Think of us deprived Fans, only a chapet a week and we can be saved.

Please QAQ
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great AU !

Thanks for this story :)
justonelasttrick chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh. Did you hear that strange sounds?

The first one of the sounds was like a screamed moan.

- It was my brain.

My brain had an orgasm from reading your fanfiction.

The way you describe, the way you write, the believability of your characters. Everything take my brian to a feeling like drug indication. It was delicious.

The second sound was an explosion.

- My ovaries.

It is just awesome how sensitiv you draw the pictures of the sex scene and how amazing everything fits.

Your story is by far one of the best I've ever read in this kategorie. It's a little bit strange, because you choose an unusual setting and you changed the way of the real story. But this makes it even better, because you write a story out of character with characters in character. It's amazing.

Please keep your unique work on. you're really talented.
Dr Wattson chapter 1 . 4/14/2012