Reviews for The Case of the Denying Detective
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Fantastic mystery! It never let up from the very first written word. I look forward to your next effort.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
A very nice job on wrapping this one up. And I have a idea for one that might intrigue you. We all know that Della is Perry's closest friend as well as his secretary. What if somoene turned her into a informant against Perry, to use against him in one of his trals? Might make for a interesting mystery as to who would do it and how.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Well, they finally caught up with the crazy woman who was involved in much of this. But, there are still a lot of unanswered questions out there. Hopefully, we will get answers to them and soon.
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
It is really starting to move along now. Hopefully now Paul can accept what has happened and help the gang solve the mystery.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Well, we got some answers to what happened to Paul But now Leon may be in trouble. Its time to get to him, and make sure nothing is going on. If anything happens to him, a LOT of people are going to be VERY upset!
tengland2 chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
More suspense. If Helen is doing all these killings, (I've missed something,) like why is she still free. If she stabbed winters. Looking forward to getting some answeres for myself, rereading to see what I may have missed. Interesting that the group has possibly made Helen's hit list and now Leon.
tengland2 chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Never been a fan of hypnosis, but you made it rather interesting. Seemed to have gotten a few anwers and a few more questions. Jennifer Pearon getting a bit antsy makes me wonder what she's really hiding. Jeremy spending time at an asylum. Mmm.
Looking forward to more.
tengland2 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Portman is nuts! But there is plenty of sanity there as well. She certainly upset everyone in the room. Glad Paul got out of there.
Interesting conversation between Andy and Steven, discussing/reviewing the case. Polite to jennifer when she finally appeared. Now they know who the latest victiim is.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Well, some things are finally starting to come out. But it only leads to more questions! And I suspect that not only drugs, but possibly MAGICKS were involved as well, if we are seeing people from the time that all that crazy attempts at altering reality are around. I guess we will have to tune in for the next chapter to see if any more clues show up.
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
You built the suspense nicely and now things are starting to come to light. This is certainly an enjoyable read!
Annewws chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Hi, not a proper review - apologies, but hello anyway. I don't know what random thought process sent me back to the Perry Mason section of this week, but I rediscovered your stuff there. May I just say how much I love your PM stories? I read TCOT Memento Mori Murderer a few months back, mostly for the Perry angle, I admit. It's been a fair few years since I had a chance to see the PM tv show, and while I always rather liked Hamilton I never even thought about following the character into fanfic - aside from the obvious reason that there weren't exactly many out there that featured him at all, never mind positively. But after reading your and Tarlonniel's stories this last weekend, it's like a switch flipped and I'm suddenly somewhat obsessed with our DA. I love your stuff and the way you write him and all the other characters too, as well as the wonderful plots and what I was starting to feel was the nearly lost art of friendship h/c storytelling. So, I just wanted to say - thanks for the pleasure, more than I can say. Just to give you some idea, I even went to the trouble fo registering with at last to post this - and I HATE registering for anything.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Well, we now know part of what happened to Paul I know of Naco-Hypnosis from a series of books I used to read in H.S and College involving a man who did work for the Department of Operations for the CIA. Sometime, I will have to give you the title of that series. Might give you some idea for a story during the Cold War days. But not all the threads of this mystery have been wrapped up yet. Oh no, there is still more to go.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Well, it sounds like it might not be MAGIC, but more like memory experiments. And if that is the case, then we have some serious problems to deal with!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Sounds like my suspicion of the MAGIC group may be right. If Vann owns this building anything is possible. And with this finding of this woman, it sounds like some of what happened to Paul may finally be coming to a head.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Seems to be a few more questions and fewer answers. Suspense as well with the ivy overed shed. Looking forward to see what happens next.