Reviews for Forest of Mystery
Paimpont chapter 43 . 2/12
I just thought I'd mention that when you started this story, I hadn't been born yet and now I really love it!
anjiepotter chapter 43 . 1/16
great story. thanks. enjoyed every bits of it, without very much drama.
Hidden.Forever chapter 29 . 8/11/2017
I'm confused about one point: how did the Girion get to the manner? did somebody touch him when using the portus?
Aimee chapter 43 . 7/25/2017
NNNNNOOOOOOOOO SAVE SEVERUS!
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 1/10/2017
Awww Kittys
Blueberry Babe chapter 43 . 11/29/2016
Excellent. Very enjoyable story. Thanks.
Blueberry Babe
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 43 . 7/3/2016
Oh great story I enjoy it.
HeartsGlow chapter 43 . 4/25/2016
Loved this story! I am so sad to be finished.
HeartsGlow chapter 36 . 4/25/2016
"After the four adults had had lunch together" is improper. 'had had' has no place in that sentence and sounds ridiculous. It should read " After the four adults had lunch together". "Severus assured them that that wouldn't be a problem." REALLY!? Say this out loud to yourself, then say "Severus assured them that wouldn't be a problem" Doesn't that sound much better? If you still think you need an extra word in there, write "Severus assured them that it wouldn't be a problem". Hmmm...they said they couldn't use a portkey by itself because it might explode. I'm not seeing the problem here, as it's most likely to explode above the forest, thereby dropping Voldie...right into the forest, and injured by an exploding portkey. He'd never get out.
HeartsGlow chapter 35 . 4/25/2016
Wizards! So illogical! All they'd have to do is stand back and throw the stone into the forest. OR tie a very long rope to themselves to enter, then follow the rope out.
HeartsGlow chapter 29 . 4/24/2016
I am very surprised that Bill didn't stay with Ron.
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »