Reviews for Forest of Mystery
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 43 . 7/3
Oh great story I enjoy it.
HeartsGlow chapter 43 . 4/25
Loved this story! I am so sad to be finished.
HeartsGlow chapter 36 . 4/25
"After the four adults had had lunch together" is improper. 'had had' has no place in that sentence and sounds ridiculous. It should read " After the four adults had lunch together". "Severus assured them that that wouldn't be a problem." REALLY!? Say this out loud to yourself, then say "Severus assured them that wouldn't be a problem" Doesn't that sound much better? If you still think you need an extra word in there, write "Severus assured them that it wouldn't be a problem". Hmmm...they said they couldn't use a portkey by itself because it might explode. I'm not seeing the problem here, as it's most likely to explode above the forest, thereby dropping Voldie...right into the forest, and injured by an exploding portkey. He'd never get out.
HeartsGlow chapter 35 . 4/25
Wizards! So illogical! All they'd have to do is stand back and throw the stone into the forest. OR tie a very long rope to themselves to enter, then follow the rope out.
HeartsGlow chapter 29 . 4/24
I am very surprised that Bill didn't stay with Ron.
HeartsGlow chapter 23 . 4/22
I wonder what poor Sirius is thinking. It's also very odd that you haven't written about anything going on at Hogwarts
HeartsGlow chapter 18 . 4/22
Your story shows that you know very little about caves. As they are underground, the temp will always be around 49/50 degrees unless they are in a dessert area. This story is different from almost all others, and very engaging.
HeartsGlow chapter 16 . 4/22
How did they make a bathroom? I thought they'd have to bathe in the lake, although that's not an option in the winter. Perhaps a hollowed out boulder with boiled water for a tub?
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 4/22
safe and protected? Why isn't he wondering how many students were killed or kidnapped?
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/22
A plan! Will they make a rope going through to the river so they can fish?
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 4/22
The only reason Neville seemed to not have much power was because he was using a wand that was not suited to him.
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 4/22
I noticed that none of them seems too worried about the others on the train. Ron's brothers and sister were there. I guess it hasn't sunk in yet?
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 4/22
You missed one...Fay Dunbar. She's rarely mentioned, though, so that's understandable. They must have enlarged each compartment with "wizard space", as there are an average of 10 kids in some of the house/years. OK, now I'm just going off on a tangent here. 4 houses, 7 years is 28 compartments. Each of the 7 couches (going by movie pics) holds about 12 compartments. (6 on each side for a total of 84 compartments), so that's 2 coaches, plus 4 on the third coach. Most pics of the express from the movies show 7 coaches. That's 56 compartments for the other schools. That's a lot of extra kids! Wont THAT make the Hogwarts Express a very large target! Sorry, I did that more for me than for you, as I'm sure you've already figured it out! LOL!
ireadtoomuch chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Could not put this down soooooo good!
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 43 . 10/17/2015
LOVE THIS STORY! I have homework to do, but I can't even put it down. That's a serious flaw I have there, but this was brilliant.

It's different from most stories I've read, which makes it unique and I love it.
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »