Reviews for Forest of Mystery
NNNNNOOOOOOOOO SAVE SEVERUS!
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 1/10
Awww Kittys
Blueberry Babe chapter 43 . 11/29/2016
Excellent. Very enjoyable story. Thanks.
Blueberry Babe
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 43 . 7/3/2016
Oh great story I enjoy it.
HeartsGlow chapter 43 . 4/25/2016
Loved this story! I am so sad to be finished.
HeartsGlow chapter 36 . 4/25/2016
"After the four adults had had lunch together" is improper. 'had had' has no place in that sentence and sounds ridiculous. It should read " After the four adults had lunch together". "Severus assured them that that wouldn't be a problem." REALLY!? Say this out loud to yourself, then say "Severus assured them that wouldn't be a problem" Doesn't that sound much better? If you still think you need an extra word in there, write "Severus assured them that it wouldn't be a problem". Hmmm...they said they couldn't use a portkey by itself because it might explode. I'm not seeing the problem here, as it's most likely to explode above the forest, thereby dropping Voldie...right into the forest, and injured by an exploding portkey. He'd never get out.
HeartsGlow chapter 35 . 4/25/2016
Wizards! So illogical! All they'd have to do is stand back and throw the stone into the forest. OR tie a very long rope to themselves to enter, then follow the rope out.
HeartsGlow chapter 29 . 4/24/2016
I am very surprised that Bill didn't stay with Ron.
HeartsGlow chapter 23 . 4/22/2016
I wonder what poor Sirius is thinking. It's also very odd that you haven't written about anything going on at Hogwarts
HeartsGlow chapter 18 . 4/22/2016
Your story shows that you know very little about caves. As they are underground, the temp will always be around 49/50 degrees unless they are in a dessert area. This story is different from almost all others, and very engaging.
HeartsGlow chapter 16 . 4/22/2016
How did they make a bathroom? I thought they'd have to bathe in the lake, although that's not an option in the winter. Perhaps a hollowed out boulder with boiled water for a tub?
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
safe and protected? Why isn't he wondering how many students were killed or kidnapped?
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »