Reviews for Forest of Mystery
LadySilver chapter 43 . 6/4
All I can say is... You are a certified genius! Brilliant! Best I've ever read.
Cette fic à l'air intéressant.
Gracfully chapter 19 . 5/2
just very awesome this here is
Gracfully chapter 2 . 5/2
very neat I like it
Lollypops101 chapter 43 . 2/24
I loved rereading this story!
The Lost Rogue chapter 43 . 1/28
God this was awesome! Can't believe Severus spanked Harry! I was just thinking to myself that he can't deny he's not a parent to him and the rest of them now :P I loved how the relationships slowly developed and shifted 3
Clairissa chapter 43 . 12/30/2014
I don't have words... Good fanfiction by the way :):):):):):":":):):):):):):):):)
here again chapter 43 . 12/6/2014
Truly stunning work. ..I loved it
InArduisFidelius chapter 43 . 11/4/2014
This was definitely different, but great all the same.
InArduisFidelius chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
.. You just had to kill him off, didn't you?
ptl4ever419 chapter 43 . 8/17/2014
As always an amazing story :D
GBTtown chapter 43 . 6/24/2014
I read this again after having read it a couple of years ago. It is a good story, with a plausible plot. No over the top Super!Harry. My one complaint is the same one I have with canon. For all the trials and tribulations that Harry goes through, he is still shown as a bit dense and immature. You were going along great until Snape entered the forest and then again when they left. Suddenly the story changed from being about them, to one showcasing "Uncle". Suddenly the characters that were able to survive for almost a year on their own became "children" again. They are treated more like third-year than fifth year students. These same "young people" who in their culture can actually marry in the next two years.
Nova chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Wouldn't the kids have their potions kit with them for class in their trunks?
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 43 . 6/10/2014
great story
really lovely
the way you have portrayed everyone
wow..
had red the entire fic in one go..
do continue to write