Reviews for My Own Happy Ending
the94th chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Dear mangaEATER-chan,
I am not quite ready to chop off your head for not posting a chapter in so long- I hope to convince you to continue your (great,interesting, well written) story with other (less evil) ways. Let's say with a review. ;)

Love,
Your 94th reviewer

PS: I really do like your plot idea for this story!
chocolaty chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Dear mangaEATER-chan,

I am so ready to chop off your little curly head for not posting a chapter in so long! But If I did that, who would post chapter 7!? Don't take so long this time!
Thanks for the update!
chocolaty chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Kuon and Kyoko met again!
chocolaty chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Hahahahahaha
She hit Ren on the head with his lamp!Hahahahahahah
chocolaty chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Ren!
I wonder how Kyoko is going to react when she wakes up...
chocolaty chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Shhh.
Cry for now Kyoko but you will be happy later! (You better make a happy ending! *glare at the author*)
chocolaty chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ohhh
This look really interesting!
Elsie chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Don't worry; all loyal reviewers are mostly happy with what they get -and loyal reviewers who mention it never really mean anything by it.
Is Kyoko going into acting? There was this really good [advent calender] story where she managed all the life-changing from the inn, and another where she worked her own cafe, so that is not her only option. It is still fun seeing her as so many people, and giving Kuon a rival as well as a close companion.
Will her past come to haunt her? If it is truly in the past or if her future will rake up some bitter reunions/ hidden circumstances/ etc. ...that sounds so much more dramatic than need be, but trying to discover what conflict will fit the resolution at the end of a story
Nice hearing from you again, and thanks for posting your story.
Juniper Bush chapter 6 . 5/26/2013

Love,

Your beautiful, faithful fan and reviewer!

PS: I really do like your creative chapter titles for this story! (as said in your opening author's note which I know almost no one reads!)
PPS: I did not read your author's note.
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Kyaaaaa! He's making more progress than in the canon story!
dancingfingers chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
please update soon :(
dancingfingers chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hello, I just found your story and I completely agree with you. if I were Kyoko I would curse him like you did in this story.. lol :)
EuropaRose chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
so when I go the alert that you had updates this I did a little happy dance in my head. then I found out it was only this. I was just a teeny bit disappointed.

HA lolz I hope you can fix/buy a new comp soon, I would recommend waiting for the finished chapter and not post drafts

oh btw, im still reading this ;]
thisisbye chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Please update soon ME-chan!
TL chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I like the new twist. Please continue this story!
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »