Reviews for My Own Happy Ending
Asuka-mangalover chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I want Yashiro to be in the story. Do you think you can fix it. :) love him and his fan-girl Personality. like your story hope you will write more soon, looking forward to it.
cdong15 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
... about copying and pasting a review but i think that was a sweet little chapter and i want more ROMANCE and sho sees kyoko and ren together
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Kawaii!

Kyoko has a fertile imagination not well?

Well Ren will not open up to her? I hope so, and that he persuaded to live with him, because he is very cute.

I loved the fic and I'm curious for the continuation, so give updates, please.

Kiss.

PS: I'm Brazilian, so please disregard the bad grammar / spelling, because I'm reading / commenting on your fic by Google Translate.
EuropaRose chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I'm still reading! Please update! This one is really interesting!
violetdelirium chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Dear mangaEATER-chan,

I am so ready to chop off your little curly heard for not posting a chapter in so long! But If I did that, who would post chapter 7!? Don't take so long this time!

Love,

Your beautiful, faithful fan and reviewer!

PS: I really do like your creative chapter titles for this story! (as said in your opening author's note which I know almost no one reads!)

PPS I had to if only because you gave us the copy to use. Oh, and welcome back!
onliafaze chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
very curious to see what happens next
BowTies13 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Cute!
PsychopathicDelirium chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
It's getting really interesting. I hope you continue writing this story.
Daisy Holden chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I just let that I really had to leave a review if only to let you know how much I love this story, and that I can hardly wait for the next installment
Wonderland Dragon chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
please keep writing
Juli chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
please update soon. i have fallen in love with this story and i am dieing for more
AdrienneSomni chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Please continue! I really enjoy this one it is soooo cute!
skipbeatlover592 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Cant wait for more lov the whole lovey thing they've got going on its pretty good so far and now im really interested in what happens next! XD
Raina123 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Next please.
tommy-chan chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
!

I love this story. Please, continue.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »