Reviews for I Can Never Forget
TheMortalDivergentGames chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
I'm not stopping now! I'll keep with your story to the end, which is getting better and better by the day :)
lexelial chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
Oh my god, how dare you! You better update soon... or else... No, I'm just kidding. But you still better update. Anyways, great chapter, love the suspense, even though it's killing me. Keep up the great work!
Tom chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
Oh, and I just noticed my sister forgot something: That someday, once in my life, I will be able to say I told you so (to biebs), instead of the usual her saying to me -.-
Tom chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
- ( biebs) Hahahahahahaha, ik moest zo hard lachen toen ik je review las (: Ik zal inderdaad wel altijd van je verliezen. In alles. Maar ik blijf het proberen. Een dag zal ik kunnen zeggen; zie je wel. Ik kan het (: hihi, ik hou ook van jou drollie.

*translation* (made by my sister, I couldn't translate it :))
Hahahahahahaha, I had to laugh so hard ar your review. I guess I'll never beat you indeed, but that's not a reason to stop trying, so I will keep doing that! (: I love you too, - drollie is not really translateable- it's like sweety, but a bit mockingly.

Well, heres me again (so don't bother counting spellingmistakes). The chapterwas great and its really smart from you to end it there. Well cliffhanger (: I noticd Margot reviewd just before me, so I guess I've lost again, but well. Hope you still like my review :) i like my shoutout every time, by the way!

Tomm!
Margot chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
- Biebs, that's not funny.

- The chapter is awesome! Can't wait for your next chapter. You did a bit of an cliffhanger (:
HungerGamesLoverr chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
- Tom tom tom. Je zal het ook nooit snappen he! Je kan me niet verslaan, zeker niet in reviewen voor mij. Maar ja, kedp trying zou ik zeggen. xkus ik hou van je poeppie!

(This was meant for tom but I thought I would translate it for you so you wouldn't be in the dark :))

-Tom, tom, tom. You'll never get it. You can't beat me, and certainly not in reviewing faster than me. But yeah, give it a try either way. Love ya little monkey!

The chapter is awesome. So, Rykeir or Elven dead, hm? I guess the more dramatic thing to do would be Elven... But I'll have to wait to see that. Grrrrr! I actually don't want either of them to die.

Margot, why did you have to say that your reviews are better? I thought we agreed to keep it a secret! I am very, very dissapointed in you, young lady.

Oh but really, update soon! You can't leave us hanging with an end like this and then not update for another month. Plea- ea - easeee!

I love you, sweetheart! & your stories all the same (:
Bibiii
inlovewithpeeta chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, I just reread my review, and noticed something. I copy/pasted the review of someone else, I don't know by name, to let a friend of mine know that that's a review I'd want to get soooooo bad for my story( that is, if I would have one ;p) but then, I accidantily pasted it in my review to you. So you may've thought like; hmmmm, I have read that before (: The rest of the review IS mine, though ;p
xoxo
inlovewithpeeta chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Pleasee, UPDATE. I'm like, dying, absolutely dying to know what happens next. Pleaaaaaase. I'm begging you (but I guess you already figured that out, hihi)!

I'm so sorry for not reviewing to your last chapter; I think I even promised to do that. Buttttt, that's why I'm gonna leave an extra long review this timeee! (:

The story is only getting better and better. I think you're doing a really good job by keeping the story simple at first, and adding complicaties. Really, you should be really proud of yourself for writing such a good story. It's just that... everything fits perfectly. To me, you seem like the person that would invent a whole new universe, like the HP-series.
Your story truly is one of the most original fanfictions I have ever read. I hope you'll never lose faith in yourself or you're writing!

I jus love Jessyka. I guess a lot of people would hate her, being so... it's not really mean, but it's certainly not loving, either. However, I still like her. She's like a little fireball. & Cato's brother... I don't know what I think of him. I guess it's just that he's mad at Katniss for killing him, while his brother planned on a gruesome death for Katniss his whole games... Just doesn't feel right.

Well, erm, I guess I just got a lot to say about your story ;p Hope you don't mind long reviews (:

xoxoxoxo inlovewithpeeta
TheMortalDivergentGames chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
You're very welcome. You have a fantastic story so why not? This is awesome! :D
Julia chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Hey there! I thought you were gone! How was your week (did you go camping or to a hotel or something?)? I hope you had a great time!
Your update made me smile, like always. You just keep getting better and better, and better. I'm really curious to how Jessyka will decide qhat she's going to do. This story's really got me anxious! Hope you update very soon, and I'll make sure to leave a review again next time! I missed your story a lot while you were gone!
- Julia
ps, how long are your holidays, then? Because I thought you were free while I was, but you're still not back to school... Or aren't you at school anymore? Forgive me for asking! :$
lexelial chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Yeah, she's me. I really don't know why I got two accounts, but I did. Also, awesome chapter! I love the confusion in this chapter, how Jessyka struggles to make her decision. Great work! Update soon!
Margot chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Good chapter, and your shout out is sweet again! Ha, I know, my reviews are better than Bibi's, right? I'm simply the best, hihi. I'll be waiting for the next update! xoxo
Tom chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Ha, i have the first review. Suck it up Biebs&Go! Hah. The chapter is great, i'll wait for the follow update.
HungerGamesLoverr chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
AMAZING. BLOODY GENIOUS. You're like, the best. & maybe it's cliché (which it isn't in my opinion), but I LOVE it. It's just... Awesome. She didn't like... become a complete different person, but she just grow to accept it. Really, if she decided to kill them in the end, I wouldn't be that dissapointed. Because she has finally found some sort of peace (kind of). So yes, you made me like her again. You're a wonderful writer!
xoxo
Tom chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Hey. Margot wasn't sweet enough to review for me, so I'll have to do it myself -.- (DON'T HIT ME MARGOT) Your story is awsome, and Im happy you will update any minute. I will keep an eye on your profile & review, of course. but I don't really have a choice cause Margot will undoubtedly make me. Well, hope you got what I meant because i suck at english. Your story is really really great! Keep going! Byee
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »