Reviews for I Can Never Forget
Margot chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Hey, a friend of mine (and also of yours, I believe) told me about your story! Her name is Bibi but I don't really know what her name is on this site. She'd already told me this was a great story, but I didn't expect it to be this good! I'm new with this website, but I'm sure this is the best story on the whole thing! (sorry for my mistakes, I'm from Holland as well, but I guess you figured that out). Like, serious. This is soooo good! Hope you will update soon, because if you don't I'm going to tell Biebs she should spam you till you DO. (:
Pretty pretty pleaseeeeee UPDATE! (:
Julia chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Hey, I'm so sorry I didn't review to chapter 16, I completely forgot! Both the chapters are great, tough the last one has a little bit of a different... Energy, I suppose. It's a really sad chapter. So well written of coure, but I've almost come to expect that from you (: You're much better in French than I, then! I really hate the grammar rules, they're soooo difficult! I'm 14 so that's a little bit younger ;$

loveitloveitLOVEIT!
atlaluver chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
Ok I feel pretty stupid right now because I was convinced that elven was really named eleven... But still, great chapter. Please update soon!
HungerGamesLoverr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh, and I hope you don't mind I reacted to a ShoutOut for another person... I just was surprises that you're from French ;$ Oh, and K haven't PM'd because I don't knie how how to ;$ xo'
HungerGamesLoverr chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
Oh wauw, of you're from France you are really really really good in English! In my country, they allways tell us that in France people don't get too Many classes, And therefore can't speak English, but you've just prooved them absolutely wrong!By the way I'm 16, so that isn't a big difference! Well, on to your story! I checked your story everyday and I was so happy when I finally found you updated! You have written het confusion so well and I think this is such a great storyline! Pretty Please, Update Soon!
lexelial chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Absolutely awesome! Please update soon.
atlaluver chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
I wrote a long review for last chapter the day it came out but it never appeared... Oh well.
OMG WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS STORY?! IT'S SOOOO GOOD! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! AND OOOH THINGS ARE GONNA GO DOOOWN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WGAT I SGOING ON WITH ME!
TheMortalDivergentGames chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I absolutley love it, it is fabulous, awesome, amazing :D
lexelial chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I loved this! It's absolutely amazing. I loved how you wrote this and the how you wove your story together. It's not complicated or intricate, but your writing is enchanting without all those other details. Please update soon!
Curly Top chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I Knew It Elven Fits Perfectly As Katniss' Son I Hope Jessyka Will Listen To What Her Father Told Her In Her Dream
lexelial chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
You're a really good writer for someone who's first language isn't English. You did a really good job expressing yourself.

I know it's not easy writing in a different language. I came here when I was six.

It's really good. Please update soon.
HungerGamesLoverr chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I've made an account! ;p Well, on to your story ! (: it's so good and I can't wait for you to help me write a story myself! I will pm you somewhere these days! I hope you update soon because I can't wait to know what will happen next (: I really hope that now you have a little more reviews, people Will notice this story because it is worth hundreds of followers. But, then you wouldn't have given me such a sweet ShoutOut! (selfish, i know ;p) Lots of love,
Julia chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Soon to come update! As you maybe already have noticed, I'm in love with this story ;p
Julia chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Owh, I pushed the 'Post Review' button too soon, by accident... Anyways, I never expected this twist, you are really talented! And, in fact, I do speak French for a little bit, why is it you're asking? But I'm better at English, at least that's what my teachers say. By the way, I'll tell my friends About this story so you get the amount of followers you deserve! Can I know how old you are? If you don't mind me asking ;$ I'm hoping for a
Julia chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Yeeeeeeeah, another update! I'm really sick so I've been in bed for two days now, waiting for another update! And it's certainly not a dissapointment! Th
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »