Reviews for Sousei no Evangelion
Unknown Miko chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Please add chapter 4 soon. I have been waiting to read it for almost 2 years since the last update. It would be great if you wrote a chapter with Shinji and Asuka getting separated from the Toji in a battle against the shadow angels. The could be unable to contact NERV and Asuka was knocked out due to a head injury. Then out of concern for his soul mate you could have Apollonius take control of Shinjis' body whilst he tries to wake her up due to panic that stems from his fear of losing her. You could also include a flashback of something similar happening 12,000 years ago. You could also have him talk with his current self Shinji so that a few things can be explained to him.
Unknown Miko chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Please Update soon. I have to see what happens next. It would be great to see Asuka and Shinji learn about who their past selves were and their reactions to finally being ale to talk to their mothers after what happened to them.
Unknow Miko chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Will you please write a chapter about Commander Fudou revealing the truth about Apollonius and Celiane and then explaining to both Asuka that they were their past lives? That would be a great chapter to read. Especially given how they might react.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I think that you skipped chapter three because commander Fudou hasn't explained the situation to everyone yet and I'm also curious about a few things. Th first is that I want to know about how Shinji and Auska will react to being reincarnated soulmates. The second is that I wat to see if they will continue to receive flashbacks to their pastlives as Apollonius and Celiane. Also will they both get the happy ending that they both deserve after having such tough lives?
Retep chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
More! ... Now! Want more ! keep up the good work!
god of all chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
SailorPeridot chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Please continue this fanfiction.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Very interesting.

This story is definitely fun, what with Aquarion replacing Evangelion and NERV taking the place of DEAVA.

I definitely look forward to seeing more, as well as just what lessons they all learn. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
MasterXMaster chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Interesting fic. Keep going
Takeshi Yamato chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Very interesting little story.

I like how Shinji has taken Apollo's role, while Asuka has taken Silvia's role. :)

Gendo is in prison, and Gen Fudou is now in charge of NERV... or should it be called DEAVA now?

To be honest, I look forward to seeing where this goes, and what characters you bring in from both Aquarion and Evangelion.

I hope the next update comes soon, and that you also keep updating "EVA goes Getter" and "Evangelion SKL". :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Double-DecaKiva-DenBlades chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
nice story,i hope we will see conversation between Tabris and Toma later.
and it look like the angel of free will is on Shinji's side now...
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Please update soon.
angelmar020 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'm nit a fan of shinji asuka pair but I like it I hope read more chapters and see where the plot is going to go