Reviews for 50 Percent Chance
SakuraHarunoIsGreat chapter 7 . 8/21
Who the hell do you think you are Sasuke?! She not yours! She's Naruto's!
SakuraHarunoIsGreat chapter 6 . 8/21
Whoa?! That was unexpected!
SakuraHarunoIsGreat chapter 3 . 8/20
My aunt got Leukimia and the doctors said that they didn't see her case in over 35 years, we're trying to help her as best as we could, and we're glad that she's okay cuz she have 2 daughters, i remember seeing her older daughter crying when she saw her mother in the hospital. The scene was just...heartbreaking. And now she's pregnant with a twin that will likely cause her much troubles. And what's worse is that her mother in law always mader her do everything in the house. They really doesn't have any money and i wish i could help her somehow, thanks god one of my relatives is very very rich.
SakuraHarunoIsGreat chapter 3 . 8/20
omg i can't stop crying
SakuraHarunoIsGreat chapter 1 . 8/20
Omg that was good!
SakuraHarunoIsGreat chapter 1 . 8/20
She's cuteee
MiharuTousaka chapter 24 . 1/26
Naruto x Danzo’s cute butt OTP LMAO IM DEAD (I forgot to post on the actual chapter Danzō was in and I don’t remember which one it was cx) Also flirting with the operator was absolute gold! Ehehe.
AbyssalAsura chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
This is most likely the only review/comment that I'll ever do, on any fanfiction. This is the first fanfic that I ever read and I lost track of it for a few years, before it was completed, Nonetheless it is what hooked me to fanfiction. It may sound cliché or purely idiotic, but it made me shed needed tears that I had locked away. For that I sincerely grateful to the writer of this story.
Kimmypuff123 chapter 16 . 2/1/2019
lol as im reading this. I get to the end and even I forgot about Sai lol Great chapter
Nanase chapter 30 . 12/13/2018
Beautifull..thanks for the work.
Monkey D. Dre chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
;)
Monkey D. Dre chapter 30 . 11/25/2018
This is BY FAR THE BEST NaruSaku fanfiction I have read and I love the pairing SOOO much more for this thank you sooo much for the beautiful story I am in tears now and was in tears multiple times before that THANK YOU for this beautiful fanfiction that deserves all the reviews in the world for how amazing it is I will always remember you and this fanfiction since this gave me the perfect NaruSaku Kishimoto didn’t again thank you .
Miratriarch chapter 30 . 11/3/2018
I remember reading this fic way before I'd made the account and it took me a long time to find it (for whatever reason lol) I recognized it from the first chap alone. Brings back memories tbh
MckeeMaus chapter 30 . 10/27/2018
What an absolute emotional ride! Much like with cancer, you never knew what was going to happen next. That last chapter still has me balling my eyes out. This was incredibly beautiful and at times bitter sweet. I'm glad I was able to binge read this, because I don't think my heart could have handled the suspense between chapters. This is definitely going into my favorites and onto the top of my list of Naruto Fanfiction recommendations to others. Thank you for this story!
burninghell chapter 30 . 9/12/2018
you know what i almost killed you there in the middle of the chap when she went in coma lol...
WOW! Man this is amazing everytime I think I've read all the best NaruSaku fics in the world a new one shows up...You really blew my heart away man, Salute to you for this incredible story...I really wish you write more of stories like this...once again Thanks;)