Reviews for Like Belladonna
That was amazing. Spelling and grammar on point. 10/10
AlycassHarvey chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
THAT WAS SO KAWAII!
Cameron chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
YESSS! This was such a great fanfic!
bocchans-booty-shorts chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Oooohhhhh my god that was awesome! I love the way you write and I'd like to see more of this kind of stuff from you, my friend!
Willow chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
*Sebaciel
Willow chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Mey-rin, give up already. Sebaceil forever :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Love, love, love! It's so cute, with just a touch of intimacy! Like lemon spun sugar.
Haha chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I like how there is some slight Elizabeth-bashing here. I personally don't like her because she's annoying and all she does is cause trouble; so I was actually smiling like a mad-man when I read the part where Sebastian told her to go home. I liked this fiction.
Demontedlove-rox chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Please make another chapter where they screw
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Phew that was REALLY close...
Very good XD
dakotacheyenneb chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
that was the best story I've read in a long time please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was grate!
The Winged Lioness chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This story could be a sequel to "His Safe Harbor", I'd say. The next step ;D Ciel's asthma was a nice touch to the story, now I'm wondering if it may be true in the series as well, that would explain his frailty and weak strength. Though I doubt that Ciel would have actually asked Sebastian for a kiss under any circumstances, but I loved how it all turned out afterwards. Ending was nicely done too, with those three, they always cheer me up and bring some comical relief, very fitting for an ending.

Right now I feel in the mood to review all the stories that are on my Favorites list, so I hope you'll write some more stories for Kuroshitsuji, I think I'm becoming your fan ;D
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
In Chraracter. I applaude! XD
Jen the squidbud chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
THIS.

IS.

SO.

FREAKING.

AMAZING!

This is like, exactly my fantasy! Holy crap!

You are so very very talented that I am choosing THIS ONE to animate! 3