Reviews for Because of Clove
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is simply stunning. So beautifully written. So much better than some of those a million paged Clato stories! I am a huge Clato fan, I hope people write more stories like this! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was one of the best clato one shots i have ever read!
scarletsailor chapter 1 . 6/19/2013 too good for words. I love the way you brought them together, in a way as simple as truth or dare. I'm really glad I read this. You should really write more Clato. This was really good
po chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Tilly chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow. I was shocked at the love scene but it was a good kind of shock! Loved it. Write more!
Rose chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I must admit, this story is extremely good. No mistakes, clearly written, and simply stunning. It took my breath away. I am in awe. The end was extremely good. He realizes, hey, I was dead before I was born. Thanks to Clove, the girl he took a one-night-stand with. Totally amazing.
Ellstra chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I think this is really good. I love it. Ive almost cried while reading this. I see it very well written and also with really great idea. Her: "I dont want to die like this..." I love it. I was smiling. But then, when it continued and I realized this is not a parody and they were gonna die, Ive become sad. I love Clato. And this is nice. :)
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Brilliant story. Even though they didn't get a happy ending, I'm glad they had one great night together at least, and that they got to know what love was before they died.
everonica chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
please continue this if you have some ideas for a sequel
TheFlamingArrows chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
awesome story!
CloveLuvsSarcasm chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sniffle...sniffle...WAH! WAH! THEY DIED! WAH!
hannahbella315 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
it was really good! I'm writing my own Clove fanfic... But the basic story line is Cato and clove are already best friends, he voulenteers to keep her alive
cudly59 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It's amazing
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I think you did a very good job at writing Clato! I also like the added part about Cato's sister! I also read the Taylor Lautner thing on your profile, lol!
Mads chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
oh my god! This was the best fan fix I've read so far! I love it, you're a really good writer!