Reviews for the oddest story never told
Agitha Cook chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aaaw, I personally thimkk it'd be pure AWESOME if you continued this! :D It was pretty funny. :) and the Doctor is TOTALLYin character! :D
slightly so chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Cute! A likable OC :)
L. M. Margaret chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OOOOooOooOOOOOOOoooo! I like this! I'm very intrigued... Would you continue it? PLEASE?
Elz Durden chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Don't detract time from working on my favourite story of all time but this would be a fun follow up. The narration style on this one is different but you pull it off with grace.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awwww, this is so cute! His daughter would do that, wouldn't she? :) I'd love to see more, but I'm not desperate for it.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That is absolutely hilarious. I needed a story like this-been missing Doctor Who on two fronts recently: Sarah Jane Smith and Eleven. Guess I just needed some Smith. But not Mickey Smith.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I laughed at the parking ticket, the flaming bin, the 36/8 days, the barnacle description, the fact that it's (always) the Sontarons, and the coffee-hot chocolate bit. Also the fact that it's from the Doctor's point of view which you've done great and about the 'not a homeless person' :D

Then there was the tweed jacket and the bobble hat and the fact that's she's his daughter which made me o.O and then :D

Brilliant! :D
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Haha, awesome. :D And I loved that Matt Smith quote at the beginning!