Reviews for Infinity
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
That was beautiful, lovely story. I am kinda overcome by feelings but I'm gonna go check out your other writings, once again, wonderfull writing :)
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh man, I hate you but I love you. That was lovely dear
MajorGodComplex chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Alright well now I'm actually going to curl up into a small ball in the corner of my room and cry forever.
Beautifully written though!
But no I'm actually wanting to cry.
Naureen97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was a beautiful story! It made me smile. I love your writing style. Awesome job!

-o-Naureen-o-
What Came First chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Well written. The ending gave me goosebumps.
NightlockAndRollerCoasters chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh! Right in the feels! :'( so beautiful tho
Your Hopeless Romanticist chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Argh! Poor Issac I just wanna give you a nine crushing hug right now! First Monica (well she isn't gone tragically), second Augustus, and now Hazel. Arrr, tears are pouring down from my eyes! You write so freaking beautifully and I really, really love this!

Is this only a one-shot, because I want you to make more!

DFTBA!
Tamyaa chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I LOVE YOU. DEAR GOD BLESS YOU. I hope everything in your life goes well. THANKYOU for blessing me with those last two sentences. I started bawling Dear God bless your soul you amazingly, wonderful, astonishing, marvelous, mind-blowing, phenomenal, remarkable, stupendous writer. GOD BLESS YOU
frmlss chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
THOSE LAST SENTENCES. Amazing. This is really, really, really good and it captured everything so well. And I'll say it again, those last two sentences are pure genius.
cortnekarla chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I simply cannot believe how brilliantly you managed to capture the emotions and ideas that were present in TFiOS. Kudos to you :)

This has to be my favourite fanfic for the book yet!
FinnickLover45 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really liked this story. The Fault in Our Stars is one of my favorite books ever and you really captured what it's all about. 5 stars!
Tibki chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm reviewing this for two reasons.

1. (And most importantly) This little tidbit is a tidbit of awesome. And awesome deserves reviews. I haven't even read the book and know nothing of it besides what you've told me, but I'm falling in love already.

2. You freaked out when you told me you had eight. It's my job to freak you out, so here's nine.

PEACE lil sis

~Tibki
Princess-Sparkly-Swirls chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Because Hazel Grace Lancaster noticed the Universe.

And so the Universe granted her an infinity.

These two lines sent me over the edge into crying. Really an amazing piece. It captures TFIOS so well. I was actually hesitant to read fanfiction of TFIOS, but I'm glad I did. You caught up with the master
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is beautiful :)
readingKs chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ohhhh my God this is an amazing piece of writing, so momumentally heartbreaking as well as heartfelt. I can't imagine this going down any other way. Great job!