Reviews for A Tale Within A Tale
P1zz4eater29 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
OMG! I loved the story, and it was very well written! Sad ending, but was still very good!
8basketballdiva8 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
*applause*

That really was beautiful. Your description and character explanations were amazing, as were the setting and overall plot. I love it!

Just a few things though: at the very beginning, the diologue sounded like a normal conversation people would have today. And then it went into the Shakespearean dialect and the change was very abrupt. Otherwise, it's amazing!

Cheers! :-)
Renee
Constellapeia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Interesting pairing and lovely choice of words! I wondered about the Tybalt/Benvolio pairing before but I've always been too shy to try writing out Shakespearan works. But this was done beautifully and is to be commended :) A slight mistake I saw was just the confusion between you're and your, but it's very minor and not extremely noticeable.
NarutoFreak15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You should write more Tybalt x Benvolio fanfics, just maybe not ones that are so sad. XD
NarutoFreak15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
EternalSleep17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was fantastic! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who finds Tybalt and Benvolio a cute couple. XD
slytherin4life333 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I liked it a lot! Although I've never truly read Romeo and Juliet, I know what happens. This was an interesting version and I loved it! Great job.
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I honestly enjoyed this. Watching the movie, and reading the works, I secretly thought Benvolio and Tybalt had something going on... :3

A great read! Yes, writing wasn't exactly as that of Shakespeare, but it's Shakespeare. He is a difficult genius to copy of. Either way, this story was a great read, sad, but very wonderful. :D

I'd love to see more.