Reviews for Hurricane Thunderclap
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 1/10
Awww, very sweet.I thought it was really cute that John stayed and that Mycroft new without being informed.

Keep up the amazing work!
Nik137nvty chapter 1 . 1/7
Beautiful
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This is good
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
PLEASEEEE write more of this! It fits SO well with Sherlock and I would love to see more of this!
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was sweet, good work on the story:)
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I liked this...please do, it's a disorder that just seems so, idk, Sherlock-y. Nice job!
Starlight05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Aww I love this story! In character and the idea of epileptic Sherlock is great
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ah, epilectic!Sherlock makes so much sense, and with how much he relies on his brain, it must be doubly painful to not fully be in control. I really hope he remembers his meds in the future.

I’m glad John chose to stay, too.
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is so sweet )
Prothoe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, perfect stuff for a h/c addict like me;)

Really enjoyed reading this fic - great characterisation. Especially loved the ending! It was just so Sherlock...;)

Well, of course more epileptic!Sherlock chapters would be great!
JerickaRose chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Poor Sherlock. As an Epileptic Aspie myself, I feel for him.

Before I say anything else, I just really want to say THANK YOU for not having John stick anything in Sherlock's mouth. I freaking hate that. Sherlock doesn't need broken teeth or a broken jaw or to choke and die.

I could see Sherlock going AMA and not taking his meds. the side effects can be horrible. With how much he values being able to think, I cannot see him taking meds that make his brain foggy.

Kay. I'm typing this on a Kindle, and it sucks. So imma gonna leave this here. But if you want to continue this storyline and have questions, or if you have questions in general, let me know. I've had epilepsy for almost 20 years now, and have been on 10 different meds, so while I am not a doctor, I know some stuff. Ta!
Basser chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yessss epileptic Sherlock! I've been trying to sate this strange unquenching thirst for Sherlock whump, so yes please absolutely do more. Flashing lights at a crime scene? Breathing too fast after chasing a criminal around? (I dunno if he's photosensitive or reflexive or neither.) Plus there's almost always side effects from anti-convulsant medication, ranging from minimal to unbelievably shitty if I remember my pharmaceuticals correctly. Anyway I am all kinds of interested now, I'd love to read more of this!
theangelsarecoming chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is the best Sherlock fanfiction ever! :)
gaap237 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Interesting :) I think the characterization was good. I dont see Sherlock as a person who would remember to mention those kinds of details.
somethingpink chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yes! I'm a glutton for h/c and this brings something new to the plate. I do hope you continue, I like your writing style too so I'm sold.