Reviews for Days of Legend 3: The Magic Cottage
Patiku chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
That was great!
Patiku chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I know that Lancelot and Gwen had feelings for each other, but he is to chivalrous to betray Arthur in such a way. Can't you find him some other nice girl? E.g. Elena?
Linorien chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Aww. Gwaine is such a good friend to Merlin.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
That was a fantastic story. Very intense. I can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Amazing magic scene. Fabulous chapter.
Lady Willamina chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Arthur asking Gloria to help his people is tantamount to authorising the use of magic! I know he's still got issues with Merlin but it's more than him having magic ; the idea that he's trusted this man for so long and just found out he has been lied to so often must be truly painful.
I loved Arthur's overwhelming feelings of duty to his people and his vow to Gloria that she will be unharmed! I could easily picture him standing all puffed up and proud (and beautiful) but having to go against everything he has been taught to say these things.
I liked the way you tied in the events of Days of Legend 1 too by bringing up Leon and what Gloris did to him.
Goos luck with Uni. And thanks for another fantastic storyline.
jameson1155 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Wonderful chapter! I do hope the Arthur and Merlin can get back on the right track. It's distressing that Arthur is so quick to condemn his only true friend - but I hope with the morning that healing can begin. I adore Arthur, but it's times like this that I feel he does not deserve Merlin. Can't wait for more!
heather03nmg chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Nice and angsty. Just how I like it. Well done. Loved the heartfelt confession and I hope it worked!
jameson1155 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Wow, I can feel my heart beating - that was so intense. I'm relieved that they've found Arthur, but he's in such a bad way, poor, poor thing. Very exciting! Great chapter.
jameson1155 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Ack! This is so suspenseful! I need to know what's happening with Arthur. You've done a magnificent job with this story, and I'm loving every word (by the way, I'm glad you killed off that creep in the last chapter).
heather03nmg chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Such a good update. Though you're breaking my heart with the tension between the boys. More please!
Reverie Indigo chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
I love your writing. I wish you'd do it faster! Grrrrr!
Reverie Indigo chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Fantastic story. I think maybe a lot of people had trouble getting past the first chapter - besides the darkness of the content, a reader is faced with a giant wall of text. Not that I'm complaining - it was brilliantly written.
Lady Willamina chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
We've only had glimpses of Leon in this guise before - when the army of the undead attacks - so I am really enjoying this. The people of Camelot would trust and follow him I am sure, but he still lacks a certain something compared to Arthur. Charisma? Inspiration? Anyway, I guess that's why he's the Once and Future King.
Lady Willamina chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Another brilliant chapter. I loved the use of magic to heal Arthur, and Merlin combining his skills with Gloria was a great touch.
The time Merlin talked of when Arthur went back to Ealdor to help the villages fight, was when I first saw Arthur as anything more than selfish prat, so I like that you used this as Merlin's explanation for why he believes in Arthur.