Reviews for When Rules Change
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 16 . 2/23
Jay Gwaine
Just sayin'.
PeaceHeather chapter 17 . 2/5
This is such an entertaining story, although I worry that the plot might get off track with the introduction of aliens and the Mandarin and everything else. I was having fun watching earth appreciate Loki and would love to see arrogant Thor taken down a few more pegs. Or even one peg! Loki wasn't having very much fun at this party. After he saved New York too. He needs a little more love!
musme chapter 17 . 1/19
I love it very much!
thanks
BMB chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
At chapter 1 I already knew I'm hooked on this, chapter 6 told me how much exactly; this story is great!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Darcy and Coulson, being snarky and awesome together. Makes my day. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
jay and loki are made to be together
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Omg I ship Loki and Darcy so much XD I nearly died when she said yes to the threesome. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
This story is fantastic! I cannot wait to read more! Please continue! :)
GlOmP3R chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Loving this ! Kickass job !
Beloved Daughter chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
Haha. You have a bit of a typo. "Fury is bold" - bold vs. bald. Oh well. Still was quite funny. :)

Also, couldn't stop laughing over the "threesome" incident(s). Absolutely brilliant!

So ecstatic that you updated! I can't wait for more!
Dementia The Bloody chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Liiiiiiiiiife
Renne Michaels chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Fury - Just another name for Buzz Kill.

I predict that Tony will completely rock the unofficial introduction of the gods to the public.

Thanks for posting.
SongsAndShadows84 chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
You updated.

You frakking UPDATED!

#EpicSwoon!

Sorry about that. My inner fan girl has a tendency to take over when I'm excited. (She's very loud)

Now that I'm semi sane once again, may I simply say Thank You? This story is amazing, and I'm so so so delighted that you're still here!

Really, when I received the email saying that there was a new chapter? I jumped.

Literally.

Not a big one, mind you. Just a little one... and I may have shrieked out loud... Yup.

I eagerly await anything that you choose to gift us with.

Ah Tony... I think you and our Prince of Mischief will get along splendidly. Other than Steve being Lok's bff... but they have so much in common! (Living in other people's shadows, Daddy issues... bring alcohol and call it therapy! Haha)

And I have to wonder. . . Could it be that Loki may have found someone to take him flying again? ? ?
V chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
I absolutely love this story and the byplay Loki has with the characters, especially Iceman. There's just something about they snark at each other and still remain relatively friendly that I enjoy.