Reviews for When Rules Change
wolfblade10 chapter 17 . 7/13
I really really love this story . Like it is one of my favorites . I love the extra characters I love your interpretation of Loki and all of our other favorites. And I love the humor and the story ,it's one of my favs and I reaaaally hope you'll update it again. I dunno if it's been abandoned or not but I hope not . Keep up the good work!
LadyTeldra chapter 2 . 5/5
-giggles- I think I read this when it was still in progress. It's better the second time.
Madlenita chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
SOme references to Avengers in different circumstances? (sorry for my english), i love this story...
History101 chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
I loved every word of this story and I really hope you update soon :)
Lady fangirl chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Motherfucker!striper! Ninja fucker! Lol!xD!rofl! LMAO!hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
Jay Gwaine
Just sayin'.
PeaceHeather chapter 17 . 2/5/2015
This is such an entertaining story, although I worry that the plot might get off track with the introduction of aliens and the Mandarin and everything else. I was having fun watching earth appreciate Loki and would love to see arrogant Thor taken down a few more pegs. Or even one peg! Loki wasn't having very much fun at this party. After he saved New York too. He needs a little more love!
musme chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
I love it very much!
thanks
BMB chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
At chapter 1 I already knew I'm hooked on this, chapter 6 told me how much exactly; this story is great!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Darcy and Coulson, being snarky and awesome together. Makes my day. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
jay and loki are made to be together
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Omg I ship Loki and Darcy so much XD I nearly died when she said yes to the threesome. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
This story is fantastic! I cannot wait to read more! Please continue! :)
GlOmP3R chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Loving this ! Kickass job !