Reviews for a perfect sonnet
lkov chapter 27 . 16h
Beautiful! Fantastic! Wonderful story. There's no way Katniss could stay with Peeta forever, they just don't work as well as her and Gale. Loved this, but was kinda sad that I didn't know about it three years ago and read it "live" (as you were posting). I kinda feel like I missed part of the whole experience... Off to see if you did end up writing a sequel, and looking for more Gale/Katniss fics. Thank you!
saraeszter chapter 27 . 11/25
Oh my god, now I should go and take a cold shower. :-)))) Sara from Hungary
Eleid chapter 27 . 10/5
This was so beautiful, the most wonderful thing Ive read in a long time, really.
I read this last chapter very swoly trying to make it last as long as possible. Sadly is over.
Thank you for this amazing journey!
Eleid chapter 25 . 10/4
I have to be honest, I didnt like this chapter that much, I couldnt enjoy it like I would like. Ok, first and may be shallow but i hated that she had sex with peeta, and worst to enjoy it.
But the most important thing I didnt like is that she made all the break up with peeta about peeta and how good, noble, wonderful man he is...I mean, I know he is all of those things but what bothers me is that she always thought about peeta first, she hesitate leaving peeta because he doesnt deserve it, because he gave her all his heart and blablabla it and of course she is alright about that, he is a really good person; but she barely question how her actions hurted/hurts gale, she barely thinks in his feelings, in how much he also loves her and all hed donefor like she considere peeta more worthy that gale.
I ve had the same feeling about several galeniss fic that Ive read, not with this, until this chapter.
Eleid chapter 24 . 10/4
Im crying!
So sad, I wanted for them to make love before she went to peeta (grrr i hate peeta!)
Sometimes I would like for gale to move on from her and when he is already in love with someone else katniss realizes that she loves him and she for once being the one begging for him to love her!
Anyway Im in love with this story!
Eleid chapter 20 . 10/4
hasnt sense gale lets katiniss go to the mission, directly to the danger...
Eleid chapter 13 . 10/3
Annie and little finni are so sweet!
And I love how good is gale with kids, one more reason to love him :)
I cant stand katniss sometimes, she can be so infuriating!
Eleid chapter 4 . 10/2
so sad, Im crying right next to gale :(
So well written the dinner, with all the expresions and feelings flying around.
Excellent chapter
Eleid chapter 1 . 10/2
fantastic start. Ive been looking for days a good galeniss story and seems finally I found it!
Love your portray of gale!
Huge Fangirl1 chapter 13 . 7/7
HI! This is my first time reading Fanfic, and let me tell you. You are awesome! It's almost like Suzanne collins wrote a novella, (but with more gale and katniss) I always loved gale, and you are doing an awesome job at portraying him and his emotions/feelings for Katniss. Awesome Job. I hope you write more Stories! Have a great day! :)
PinkHanon chapter 14 . 7/1
I think this may be my favorite chapter...
FrenchKote chapter 27 . 6/19
I just wanted to say, this is my second time reading this fic. Because it's my absolute fav Everthorne fic ever. Funny and emotional. Kudos to you. And thanks for this wonderful piece of writing. Gale and Katniss forever 3
This is the best Everthorne fanfic I have ever read! I love how you developed the characters over time, and the writing was just amazing! It felt like I was reading something that Suzanne Collins wrote for an after story of the hunger games. I haven't seen if you have other stories connecting to this one, but if you don't I feel like this is a good way to end it. This is so amazingly good!
I'm crying because this story is over. You did such an amazing job with this story!
Shadow2252 chapter 19 . 2/14
I couldn't stop laughing! I love this chapter Katniss kicked ass! I love the squad members!