Reviews for Wishes
ChibiRealm chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
This story you started is great! Showing consequences for a wish is always good and robins and artimis wish changing everything shows it. Hope someday you continue it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
This story is really good. The idea of "be careful what you wish for" was brilliant. I wish you had continued the story, it had amazing potential. Please consider writing it.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Wow. This is so good, and very well written. I love how you added in the court to this, and how you showed how it turned out for the others. Maybe if they used the helmet of fate things could change back. I wonder what would've happened, like if he would've gone with the court, or if it would end up killing him because of escape attempts.
PainInSilence chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
PLEASE DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY LET YOU UPDATE THIS STORY EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS! Please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Tif S chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Update please! I want to know what happens to Robin and the rest of the team. Will they be able to fix this? Please please update!
Violently Red chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
OH DANG. ITS GETTING EVENTFUL. PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE I DIE OF SUSPENSE. THANK YOU.
WolfTail Run chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
How come you haven't updated this story!?
guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
please please please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
whyy
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
You. Are. A. Genius. You are a natural born writer! AND, a writer would hurry up and write more chapters for a humble reviewer! So you'd better update soon! Or I'll stalk you until you do! By the way, how exactly does Artemis get her reputation with the Hunters? I got really confused before, so yeah.
runobody2 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I love how Wally just asked for a lifetime supply of ice cream. :) Everyone else had these really deep wishes and he had ice cream.
However, I would have though he'd ask faster super speed. I recall his wasn't as fast as the Barry's or Impulse's.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
It seems Wally is the only one without regrets. Everyone else has things in their life that they wish were different. Please keep writing, it's interesting to think that what you think you want, is not what is best.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Like hoooly shit please update now
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Please continue this!
randomkitty101 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter!