Reviews for Wishes
LunaHeartsJake chapter 7 . 9/13
My gods this story is amazing! Please continue!
LunaHeartsJake chapter 1 . 9/13
Wow,Wally wow...

(say that five times fast, I DARE YOU!)
kiwichansan chapter 7 . 4/26
I love this story! I wish you would continue it! I want to know what happens! I love your writing, it flows really well and you really wrote the characters well. Pleeeeeeeeeease continue! :3
RobinCupcake chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Mintrosy chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Wow! I haven't read a fic this good in forever! This has a lot of potential and I hope to read more! Good work -
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Please write more?
ChibiRealm chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
This story you started is great! Showing consequences for a wish is always good and robins and artimis wish changing everything shows it. Hope someday you continue it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
This story is really good. The idea of "be careful what you wish for" was brilliant. I wish you had continued the story, it had amazing potential. Please consider writing it.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Wow. This is so good, and very well written. I love how you added in the court to this, and how you showed how it turned out for the others. Maybe if they used the helmet of fate things could change back. I wonder what would've happened, like if he would've gone with the court, or if it would end up killing him because of escape attempts.
PainInSilence chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
PLEASE DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY LET YOU UPDATE THIS STORY EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS! Please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Tif S chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Update please! I want to know what happens to Robin and the rest of the team. Will they be able to fix this? Please please update!
Violently Red chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
WolfTail Run chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
How come you haven't updated this story!?
guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
please please please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013