Reviews for There's This Girl
ink7blot chapter 1 . 6/16
I accept this as canon. And I dare anyone who says differently to fight me.

This definitely happened. Solidad saw it coming wayyyyy before anyone else did and she's the original shipper.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
That was sweet!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was cute!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This fic makes me really happy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is so cute ahhh happyfamilyshipping 3
light-chiix3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I totally loved it! Well written, funny, cute and I personaly found them IC! That's why, for me, you did an awesome job! ;)
katocchi chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Another moment where Drew talks to Solidad. She can really get emotions out of him, especially about May. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lady Eve chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this one shot! May and Drew were and still are my favorite Pokemon couple!
XxSHSLFangirlxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was AMAZING! I often think about what Drew said to Solidad that time! Your take on the event is really interesting!
angellyx13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
LOL i could not stop laughing. great story.
theasianwonder chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
you should totally make a sequel to this! it's funny! and great1

theasianwonder
Fprmr1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love it! I always wanted to know how the conversation between Drew and Solidad about May was like, and I'm betting it's almost exactly like this! Great job, write more soon!

~Fprmr1
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
lol, so cute! I like how careful Solidad and Drew are about their friendship. And of course, watching Drew react to implications is always terribly amusing. Fantastic oneshot!
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Gah, I freaking love your one-shots. I wondered why I never saw someone write one based on events prior to when Soledad mentioned Drew talking about May so often. He really DOES have it bad for her. And the title is perfect, btw. :)