Reviews for Revenge
countrylovinfangirl chapter 9 . 11/18
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Ezakike chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
I love it! Can't wait for more Gin/Ichi. Super cute!
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
This is the story I've been waiting for continuett o write I love it
MysticalNyla chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
interesting story
NGBW chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Just read your story and I like it. I do hope you have not dropped it even though is has been more than a year since your last update.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
So are her parents together then...?
duchessme chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
So where's gin-ichi?am i just mistaken.
Oh,just cant wait for mor gin n ichi them.:-D
Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Vains chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
This is really good! I can't wait for your next chapter (if you even get to it), just remember to update whenever you get a good spark of the story. I want to find out Izumi was made exactly 'cuz that whole Kisuke Aizen thing was kinda o.O for me. I want to know why they were together and why they aren't now and the whole background thing with, like who hurt her? Why don't the let her fight in the war? Is Ichigo ever going to figure out his feelings for Gin? I want to lknow whats going to happen next!
So please hurry and update thanks :D
phantom clare chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
phantom clare chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Continue tres bonne histoire j'aime bien l 'amitié ichigo et gin vas tu faire dévoilé le secret de ishinn sur la naissance de ichigo également car il es mi shinigami par son père et quincy par sa mère
Grisia chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Holy shyt! Aizen and Kisuke ... MADE LOVE AND GAVE BIRTH?! Who's the mum? O_O .. That shocked the hell outta me when Izumi announced that those 2 geniuses were her parents. I wonder if Gin is planning something? *grins* I wanna see more Gin and Ichi ! *put eyedrops and cry* I hope to see the next chapter soon (your other stories too *frowns*)
Angel wolf11021 chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
good chapter write more soon and wow did not see that coming.
yayi03 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I like it, can't wait to see more :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2012