Reviews for Batsitter
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 1 . 2/6
Hahahahahahaha a hahahahahahaha oh my gosh me and my friends do that mess all the time when we were in high school. Ah good times
Turtles18 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
lol
Flighty Variable Z chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Bats can't make ramen?! Even I can make ramen!(after setting the kitchen on fire…hehehe…)
Jessie Holmes chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
OMG this was funny :P
ThatWeirdChick101 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Hahahahahahahhahaha was what I was doing for most of this story! Especially the Hershey's kisses part! Still makes me smile...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Loved this, especially the hide-n-seek bit. Good job!
sunflower13 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Poor Batman!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Man, I don't even think Robin tried during hi-I mean 'Stealth training'. I mean, seriously, the vents? He could do better than that. I'm disappointed in him, I really am.
Syl chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
That was very enjoyable.:)
Tagalong chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
That. Was. AWESOME!
GIRLWONDER chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This was awesomeeeeeee I would SSOOO be the one is the cabinets why ? BecAuse thats where i hide duuuhh
ARL15 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Another great chapter!
ArcaneHex77 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Oh my god this is the best thing I've ever read in my life XD

"and if you can steal a cookie from the bat-cookie jar, you are exceptional" LOL you should have seen my face when I read this. I can just imagine Batman clutching a cookie jar XDDD

And really, Bats? Raman? How do you fail at making Raman? You boil water, add it to the noodles, and stir! It's not that difficult! Hahahaha! 3
Ms. Issues chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Kaldur tryin to rapwin! LOL the TP part!
AriTheKitsunemimi chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
That was awesome! The hiding places they picked were awesome to! And i love how batman told them that they were doing a stealth excersise when it was really hide and seek!Cant wait for the next chapter!