Reviews for On These Icy Waters
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved how they both loved each other, but due to the times and soceity's way, they were held back from speaking of it. Blame Carlisle and Renee for that as their so called advise was horrible. Again, due to the times and society.

The way you got them to finally have what they both wanted was beautiful. For them to have the love returned and the speaking freely within a marriage. The two days of worshiping each other. Sigh.

When you got to the sinking, I was weeping through that, hoping and wondering. You are so good with evoking emotions.

This was a beauty. You should be so very proud.

Christy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Beautiful story. It brought tears to my eyes it was so sweet. You have a gift.
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god I almost cried until he was found! Whew! I'll be looking out for more of your stories from now on!
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow, this was just beautiful. I cried my eyes out and ended with happy tears. thank you so much.
anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i'm not a big fan of fanfics that are from the old times but i loved this! so glad that edward and bella survived. :-)
cinewardy chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow, great story! Love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
u are a great writer . i love your stories
Twilightfan108 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
AWW! Loved it ! I was worried it was going to be a sad ending, but it was brilliant!
zeina1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
aww that was cutee
Twink423 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So glad they finally talked everything out and could be free to love each other. And that they both made it off the Titanic alive. :)
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww, this is beautiful! xx
irelandk chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
:-)
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
:) :)
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really like this oneshot! It is a really great story! Original, and well written. It actually started me on a slew of Twilight/Titanic stories. Which is great! I loved this! I wish there was more!
Dark-Whispers-1901 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That's seriously sweet and well-written. Had me in tears. I loved the way you approached EVERYTHING; from the relationship dynamics to the actual TITANIC Catastrophe. Very truthful and simple. Straightforward.
Thank you for sharing your art with us!
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »