Reviews for On These Icy Waters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
u are a great writer . i love your stories
Twilightfan108 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
AWW! Loved it ! I was worried it was going to be a sad ending, but it was brilliant!
zeina1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
aww that was cutee
Twink423 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So glad they finally talked everything out and could be free to love each other. And that they both made it off the Titanic alive. :)
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww, this is beautiful! xx
irelandk chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
:-)
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
:) :)
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really like this oneshot! It is a really great story! Original, and well written. It actually started me on a slew of Twilight/Titanic stories. Which is great! I loved this! I wish there was more!
Dark-Whispers-1901 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That's seriously sweet and well-written. Had me in tears. I loved the way you approached EVERYTHING; from the relationship dynamics to the actual TITANIC Catastrophe. Very truthful and simple. Straightforward.
Thank you for sharing your art with us!
Schnulfschokonudel23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
wow
Elise37 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Kyla...rereading this for like the 10th time, but have never written a review. This is sooo good. I absolutely loved it. You are extremely talented. Thank you.
LillyTD chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Soooo cute!
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Truly amazing story!
Kirbs85 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Loved it :)
liragreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
What a great story-a wonderful melding of the two tales. I'd wondered how you were going to bring Edward out of it, but you did it in a way that wasn't cheesy or unbelievable.

It's rare to find a happy ending that isn't too contrived or pat, but you pulled it off here.

Great story.