Reviews for On These Icy Waters
Twink423 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So glad they finally talked everything out and could be free to love each other. And that they both made it off the Titanic alive. :)
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww, this is beautiful! xx
irelandk chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
:) :)
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really like this oneshot! It is a really great story! Original, and well written. It actually started me on a slew of Twilight/Titanic stories. Which is great! I loved this! I wish there was more!
Dark-Whispers-1901 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That's seriously sweet and well-written. Had me in tears. I loved the way you approached EVERYTHING; from the relationship dynamics to the actual TITANIC Catastrophe. Very truthful and simple. Straightforward.
Thank you for sharing your art with us!
Schnulfschokonudel23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Elise37 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Kyla...rereading this for like the 10th time, but have never written a review. This is sooo good. I absolutely loved it. You are extremely talented. Thank you.
LillyTD chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Soooo cute!
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Truly amazing story!
Kirbs85 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Loved it :)
liragreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
What a great story-a wonderful melding of the two tales. I'd wondered how you were going to bring Edward out of it, but you did it in a way that wasn't cheesy or unbelievable.

It's rare to find a happy ending that isn't too contrived or pat, but you pulled it off here.

Great story.
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Beautifully done!
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Such a poignant melding of Twilight and the historical events of that golden moment a century ago when the "unsinkable" ship left England for New York the was struck by Fate. So many lost that fateful night, yet your story demonstrates that love can abide in the darkest hours.

Did you see the 3-D version of the film released in the theatres this past spring? My daughter asked me to take her for her birthday, and it was simply remarkable.

It's a lovely and heart-wrenching tale-beautifully written!

Cassandra :)
Elf Twilight Freak from Forks chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awww, I almost cried! I'm so glad Edward lived! I love the titanic too,so i understand why u wanted to write about it
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »