Reviews for On These Icy Waters
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Sorry I'm just getting around to reading this. This is amazing. Such a tragedy that whole thing was. I love the love story, so appropriate for that time. Good job. Ilove your work.
HollettLA chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I was so worried he was going down with this ship! I very much enjoyed this twist on E&B and as a Titanic fan myself, enjoyed that crossover element.

~Lisa
zkcej chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
What a beautiful and lovely story

I love and enjoyed reading this

Xoxo
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
that was simply DIVINE!

i was one of those kids running to see the movie when it first came out and watched all the specials this year so i was excited to see this posted on the Lemonade Stand, it was right up my alley and i really really really enjoyed it. i actually thought you killed edward but thank god he survived (i am have fist pumped through my tears hehehe) congrat on a beautiful o/s
MsEm chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I watched all of those shows last week too... love the history of Titanic. Thank you for writing this lovely story:)

Xoxox
greeklove chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved the story so you!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I am enthralled by tales about the Titanic and I loved your story. The horror people onboard that ship experienced, I can't even imagine. The love story of E&B was very sweet and heartwarming. Thanks for sharing.
KL93 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Halfway though and I was already crying! Great story with such potent emotions!
lgk chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Thank you for a truly lovely story of second chances and realization that the gift of love can never be taken for granted. Using the story of the Titantic just made everything so much more realistic as well as the time frame of that period which was so rigid in its beliefs.

You know if you ever come to Denver, you can tour the home of Molly Brown. It's just a few blocks from the the state capital building and downtown Denver. :-)
MarieCarro chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh God! You had me in tears! This was just so well written and it deserves way more attention then its gotten...just saying!

Oh, and I loved how you kept Molly Brown in your story! She's one of my favorite characters in the movie:-D I just love her!3

I'll totally recommend this story to all my FF friends:-D:-D
dlawrey chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
What a beautifully written story of true love!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I was holding of reading this knowing I would cry. I really thought Edward was gone. This was a beautiful story I'm with Ms Brown and Bella if you love someone you will do anything to save t hem.
TwilightSagaVampGirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I have read several Titanic remake stories some just like the movie, Titanic with Jack Rose and some like yours with the Twilight characters. It is very rare I have come across one that although the characters are much like the movie at first it actually turns out to be a happily ever after. I absolutely loved your O/S.
Kdub4127 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
So so so glad you dint kill them off, I was afraid to read this at first because I thought one would die in the end but Im gald I did it was realy good. Thank you
Angie8776 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved your story! Thank you for sharing, it was beautiful.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »