Reviews for On These Icy Waters
Zhee chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
He's alive! Thank you! Amazing story. :)
Moltz chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Beautiful!

Even though I knew what was comming I was still overtaken by the over-whelming emotion off loss. You had set them on a course if redemption in the eyes of a loving couple. It was very difficult to accept the sudden separation. Loved the way you incorporated Molly Brown into Edwards rescue and the naming of their daughter.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
that was so sweetly painful! and I loved their philosphy after the disaster... I almost lost it there for a while when I thought he really had died...

Much love!
Eva chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wonderful story, I loved it!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Ugh... I should really hate you for making me cry almost painful sobs just like Bella did.

But... I did enjoy the story and love that they had a baby and they lived.

*sniffles*
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG Titanic one of my favorite movies but a can't stop crying every single time I watch the movie.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Sorry I'm just getting around to reading this. This is amazing. Such a tragedy that whole thing was. I love the love story, so appropriate for that time. Good job. Ilove your work.
HollettLA chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I was so worried he was going down with this ship! I very much enjoyed this twist on E&B and as a Titanic fan myself, enjoyed that crossover element.

~Lisa
zkcej chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
What a beautiful and lovely story

I love and enjoyed reading this

Xoxo
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
that was simply DIVINE!

i was one of those kids running to see the movie when it first came out and watched all the specials this year so i was excited to see this posted on the Lemonade Stand, it was right up my alley and i really really really enjoyed it. i actually thought you killed edward but thank god he survived (i am have fist pumped through my tears hehehe) congrat on a beautiful o/s
MsEm chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I watched all of those shows last week too... love the history of Titanic. Thank you for writing this lovely story:)

Xoxox
greeklove chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved the story so you!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I am enthralled by tales about the Titanic and I loved your story. The horror people onboard that ship experienced, I can't even imagine. The love story of E&B was very sweet and heartwarming. Thanks for sharing.
KL93 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Halfway though and I was already crying! Great story with such potent emotions!
lgk chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Thank you for a truly lovely story of second chances and realization that the gift of love can never be taken for granted. Using the story of the Titantic just made everything so much more realistic as well as the time frame of that period which was so rigid in its beliefs.

You know if you ever come to Denver, you can tour the home of Molly Brown. It's just a few blocks from the the state capital building and downtown Denver. :-)
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »