Reviews for On These Icy Waters
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Thanks for a great story. There never seemed to be too many heros on the titanic but I think everyone heard of the 'Unsinkable Molly Brown' . Looking forward to reading more of your work, thanks.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved good and I creed a little thank-you
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wahoo! Perfect timing with the anniversary of the sinking. Love it!
DblWhiteRussian chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That is a beautiful O/S. I cried too much during their parting and separation (I haven't done that in quite a while). I love how E stayed true to his courage, strong ethics, and tremendous love for B. As well as, I love B's courage to be true to her heart and her love for E.

The Titanic's sinking is a very dark time in our history. Arrogance in our abilities lead to the loss of so many. I feel your story is a tender glimpse at what most of those passengers could very well have thought during such a heart wrenching moment. A father bravely putting his family's safety before his own. Knowing his life would end all too soon. Even a single man/woman putting the well fair of others before his/her own. A wife not wanting to leave her husband, but needing to be strong for the children. Then the tremendous guilt each survivor must have felt as he/she cherished the gift of another day.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

sissyb chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Really, really great story! Loved it!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was a very good story! I cried so hard when Bella couldn't find Edward though. Shoot I had to rush back up to see what the genre was. It still broke my heart.

I am also fascinated with the Titanic and it's history.

I remember being the first in line to buy it when the vhs came out, the guy let me start paying a minute early and I was so excited! LOL I sadly cannot watch in 3-D though I am assured I would have loved it. (I get motion sickness really) Thanks for sharing this. I am glad that they got to live out their wonderful life the way they wanted to.
Scarlett72 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was wonderful! And we even got the Unsinkable Molly Brown! Way to go Kyla :)

Had the urge to cancel my dinner date tonight just to stay home and read this but decided it would be a good way to end my day. You are the very best! Thank you. Lisa
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ahhh, so cute
suziefknQ chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful story! Thank you!
Totteacher chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I share your fascination with Titanic. It may be in part due to the fact that I live in Halifax, the town where the dead were brought to and buried, And there grave sites and museum exhibits . I really enjoyed you story, and I loved that you made Molly Brown more like she really was, in the popular movie she was made to look like a push over, when she was actually a spitfire who saved nemerous people. Did you get to her about the fire that the coal stores?
fletchmartin chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Loved it! I got all teary eyed too! Thank you for sharing your stories with us! They're always so well written and I enjoy them immensely!
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved the story.

You are a great writer.
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was so good! You had me crying with Bella thinking she lost Edward but I knew you would not do that to them! Thank you for this sweetstory.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was a really enjoyable read. Thank you!
avagurl chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful story.

I love stories about the Titanic, and your love story is amazing.

Thank you for sharing it on this 100th anniversary of the sinking.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »