Reviews for A Father's Request
"'Hey, could be worse. He could work for the news.'" Most ironic statement I have ever read. Good one.
LaughingReader chapter 1 . 6/16
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...ahem.. Um.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 5/4
I'll be a-reading the next part now! YEAH! :DDDD

-KW13
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 5/1
I have one plot hole to point out in this: how can the worlds greatest detective forget that the man of steel has super hearing lol.
Other than that I really liked this fic nd am looking forward to reading the sequel
i can't stand it, its too cuuuuuteeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
at the end bruce should have facepalmed at the sentence
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh wow! This is totally awesome in every single possible way :)

On to dnb :)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I really liked this, it seemed just more realistic with Bruce bringing in more out of town help, plus I loved the priority given to his kids; oh, and the joke at the end.
Dragonscorch chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
XD I really like this oneshot (I haven't gotten around to finishing the continuation yet).

'"Well it could be worse, He could work for the news"' -That's my favorite line... Oh the irony... XD
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
wow. oh my, this was lovely! love the bat family interaction! and superman's reaction to it all! XD
love the bits about Dick! especially Superman's take on his eyes. loved that. Grayson's my bias, in case that wasn't obvious!

great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
:P
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Love it
HazySunray chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Marvellous!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
whoop. guess that didn't quite pan out for Bruce, hu? OxO
runobody2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
A question: is Cassandra's speech impediment still associated with fighting skills? I'm almost certain Dick was never Robin though...