Reviews for Promises
Smiley101 chapter 1 . 2/18
You, know, re reading this, I came to the conclusion that another chapter would have been awesome. Specifically one where Mako is still a bit skeptical about going to the doctor's but Bolin forces him into it, then the doctor is all surprised at his condition, etc. etc. but it says complete and I suppose I have to deal with that D:
secret.clj chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god sooooo sweet. Loved it.
Smiley101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Little mako and bolin! AHHHH!
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Excuse my lack of review, I have to hurl in a ball and cry my eyes out for a minute!
bkbabe97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I had to take a few seconds to compose myself after reading this because it was so damn good! And lol I'm so happy you wrote this instead of your papers because this made my day. Let my start first with saying you got these brothers down to a Tea ( Lol I'm sorry that's not how you spell it.) I had expected Bolin to be sick but with Mako sick it seemed you felt worse and you felt more emotion.I love that you also added the tiny things about the spirt world and that Majo said that he would never leave Bolin. ( TEAR JERKER !) The imagery was also good too, how thin Mako is how green Bolin's eyes were. Also the part where Bolin though Mako was dead -_- I nearly stopped breathing. And at the end the "Yeah, I promise." I could imagine Mako's raspy voice. You a wonderful job KEEP WRITING. You did Mako and Bolin JUSTICE !
Toadettegirl2012 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012 cute! :3
liltrix chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was so lovely. ;_; Brilliant characterization of them as kids.
radically inadequate chapter 1 . 4/21/2012

excuse me while I go and sob.

loved it though
LoveMeDead chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
*sobs* THIS IS SO GOOD! It's just absolutely beautiful and tragic and depressing and...uggg, all the feels! These brothers give me so many of them. Thank you for this awesome story!
kalicious chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I emailed the site worker people and they made a Korra section! Just letting you know so you can move this on over there :)