Reviews for Love the Way You Lie
In Your handcuff story (sorry I don't remember the name , I just read it , I have a horibble memory) Jack's mom was alive. Also, did you have a hard time writing the part about his mom's...beating? Just wanted to know.
soniko chapter 1 . 6/18
A little sad, but awesome !..
SireenMist chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Cute just adorable I might just write a jackxkim myself :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Are you going to write more? Omg! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ok Ok ik it said one shot but u should really continue its going to kill me (not literally) if u don't continue I love the idea of this story for some strange reason but please please please wrote more to this
TeamJacob743 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
What happens next
Angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Omg Rap this up and give to a kid in christmas. Its absolutly amazing u had the best kissing scene ever please write more
AnAross3000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Where? Where's the next chappie?!
mary chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I started crying when he told that story that is sooooo sad
yourstrulytay chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was amazing!
MinecraftBTRKickin'it chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is a really good of my favorites.
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I just love the emotion you put behind this. I wnt and searched up the song that Jack sang on youtube and it was playing while i read this. It's the perfect song for the effect that you tried and succeded to make. Overall, i give this story a 100%.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Thats such a good story your an maxing writer it's sad but really good good luck in life

A bi fan
Bluedog270 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is a very good story. :) It has a lot of meaning and I am glad you wrote it :) I realy liked the two parts when the wind blew- that made it sound amazing.
sawesome1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow. Great story can u continue? I want to know what happens ;)