Reviews for Guilty Melody
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 20 . 9/4
Shu/Mana/Inori Love/Life...

Anyways, have very much enjoyed this and am looking forward to future chapters, if its not dead.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 9/4
Ahaha, yes that is a problem when you get knights but have no idea what to do with them. Well, good thing he thought up some use for them.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 9 . 9/4
Seems kinda random that he would happen to name her Inori right. Especially when there is no reason given for him picking the name, other than the fact that it is canon.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 9/4
Ah, this is great. This is Shu/Mana right? Well that is the assumption i have been under. God i hope i am not wrong. There isn't really any Shu/Mana fics.
KingPlotBunny chapter 20 . 5/24
please get better soon this is very good frankly I'm curious to see how Shu manages to get a control over the virus in him it also makes me wonder if Mana is going to have similar problems since she doesn't care about starting the Apocolypse as long as she can be with Shu
Ivy chapter 20 . 3/30
really love this fanfic man keep up the good work (゚ω゚)ノ
Trina chapter 20 . 2/7
Happy new year! Hope ur wrist is getting better! Ur story is too awesome *-* the best of the whole guilty crown fan fiction. Hope u will update soon! It doesn't rlly matter the length of it. I'm sure the other reader is also agreeing with my statement in a way or another: )
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 1/30
Very good
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 20 . 1/23
It's good!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 14 . 1/23
I normally hate Oc's but I like yours alot! You really put a lot into this story but enough of that. My other review will be on the last updated chapter when I get to it.
slydino chapter 20 . 1/18
Wonderful chapter. Done really well. I hope after this chapter the updates come a bit fast though, please. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mayuluh chapter 20 . 1/14
DPSS chapter 20 . 1/8
Happy to see this again. Questions.
Is the protagonism gonna be temporarily passed to Triton? And more importantly, is this gonna be ManaxShu or ManaxTriton (please tell me it's the former, I thought the whole basis of this story was Shu accepting Mana)?
Empyrea chapter 20 . 1/8
Late, but Happy New Year, MB, and I hope your wrist recovers well.
Onto the fic, man, I missed this one, and it didn't disappoint. I especially liked the Gai vs. Simon fight and the exchange between Shu and Alio at the end.
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 20 . 1/7
Haha, you would not believe how much I can relate to that. Action scenes are never easy, no matter how much experience you get in writing them.

That being said, I guess yours was alright. I wasn't really all that interested in the fight itself, though, knowing that Gai would win either way. Knowing that, I think it could have been shorter. I mean, as far as I can tell, nothing really important happened in it aside from Gai winning the fight. It also showcased Simon's feral fighting style, but I wonder if learning about that was worth reading through it in the first place.

The truly important part seemed to have happened during the dream scene with Mana and the conversation between Shu and Alio at the end. The fight itself seemed somewhat...unnecessary, I am afraid. But that's just me.