Reviews for Guilty Melody
Ataraku chapter 21 . 4/19
Hey i read all of your present chapter i really love your story and i know how you feel about your lost...i too lost someone dear too me 2 month ago my grand-mother passed away and i was deeply touched to see how much she was loved so if that count for something i wish you too stay strong and know that somewhere a faceless guy is with you take your time and im happy too see you haven't given up on your fic these story you write are some way for you and the other author to leave a mark on this world that say you where there like your father did with you i wish you a peaceful life im just a 20 years old random guy who love guilty crown as much as your fic aha
GUEST chapter 21 . 2/13
N33D MORE CHAP!
Empyrea chapter 21 . 2/2
I'm really glad to know that your story isn't dead (and what you have here is as always interesting), but I'm sorry about your loss. .
May your dad rest in peace, wherever he might be.
narutodarkfan chapter 21 . 2/1
I just finished binge reading your wonderful story. I love the plot and the NPCs weren't as obnoxious as I thought they would be. Please keep up the good work. I will be looking forwardto future updates, and/or new stories.
I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you luck and strength to find your will to carry on. If you need someone to talk to or need a fresh opinion something, I am always there. Best if luck!
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 21 . 1/27
I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing away...

Glad to hear this story is still alive and gonna be kicking. The excerpt seems to be showing Shu accepting his Apocalypse side, can't wait to see how everything unfolds.

Hope you update soon!
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 21 . 1/26
Sorry for your loss, mate. It's always sad to see your loved ones go. Sadly, this is something we all must go through in our lives, even if we wish we wouldn't. I dread the day I would have to say goodbye to my parents as well. Even just thinking about it makes me sad.

But thank you for telling us what's up. It's nice to hear that you still intend to work on this, as it is always a shame to see works getting abandoned midway. Would be a shame to see this story go, too.

I wish you all the best for the future. May the dark times end soon and be replaced by happier ones.
NightmareMBD chapter 21 . 1/26
I remember the day I dropped Guilty crown disappointed, and found this gem of a story. I was hooked and read it thrice within a week engrossed in the story. Now after an year, The melody has become much more faint, and I do not find myself attracted to it like I was previously. But I would like to tell you that this story was a great symphony that you composed, and I thank you for not giving up on it even after such troubling times. Maybe some day, I'll find this melody once again, and caught in its grasp, enjoy the guilty pleasure once again. Thank you.
PureChaos27 chapter 21 . 1/26
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Thank you for your dedication to your stories despite this, I hope that I speak for all of your readers in that we support you.
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 1/25
very mysterious. good.
Mide chapter 21 . 1/25
Good luck and well wishes to you during this difficult time.
booklover1209 chapter 21 . 1/25
Awww, you don't have to update if you can't. Losing someone is heartbreaking, so of course you'll need time away. Take however long you need to recover and then come back when you're ready. You don't need to feel guilty about it. Thanks for the excerpt. The next chapter looks like it'll be interesting, so I'm definitely looking forward to it :)
davycrockett100 chapter 21 . 1/25
sweet
Brev chapter 21 . 1/25
I'm sorry to hear about your father, may he rest in peace :):) I will always be waiting for the next chapter. The fact that you inform your readers is very thoughtful of you
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 21 . 1/25
Take all the time you need. I'll be eagerly waiting.
Dustin246810 chapter 21 . 1/25
Glad it's not dead! Keep it up!