Reviews for Hollywood Looks Prettier Far Away
i like it
happy not gay chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
beautiful
azn-dreamer chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This story deserves waayyyy more reviews than it currently has. Such a shame, this is a quality piece of work. Excellent writing which tugs on the heart strings. Keep it the awesome work :)
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very lengthy and Tori centric...love it!
Bookworm14Writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I thought it was a great story, and I loved the way you formatted it, with little snippets of her life, instead of a whole long paragraph of how her life changes overtime. I think that made it even more effective and powerful for readers. I really like your writing style, too!
Zook7430 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really like this short story!
CharlieHarperFan88 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I always thought it was breathtaking. No words can express what I think. It was just that sweet enough for me. I am a huge Bori fan all the way!
BigStuOU chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I thought this story was just fantastic. Everything in it seemed extremely realistic, if an 18 year old Tori were to suddenly make it big. I love how Beck stands by her and how everyone really does, even Jade. I am so glad you had the happy ending though, I don't think I could've handled it if it had been a really sad ending! Great job!
Ayamas4Ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was just perfect. How she starts small and then she rises as a celebrity. And I like the ending when Tori realizes that even though she became famous and all and she didn't have much contact with her friends, they're still there for her even though they went on with their lives. That's true friendship.
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ohhh, looooovvveeeee! I just love this and the way you wrote her rise to fame. It's not like she quits, but she gets that she has to balance these things and just, ugh, it's so perfect. I feel like Vic feels like this sometimes. She's been famous for so long, you know?

She still can't help but wonder that, once you have everything, what happens next?

Let me die with this line. I'm in love.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Not bad, but I'm not a fan of Jantor or Bori.