Reviews for Christy's Sketchbook
Teresia319 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Ah! Now that was a wonderful story! I hope you'll write more in the future, and if not...well...I don't know what I'll do! I loved you plot, as well as the conflict; I can tell you wrote from the heart. You also stayed true to the characters and their personalities (I was very thankful for that). The only thing is: I would watch your comas and exclamation points: some of them didn't fit. Other than that, I think this is a wonderful story: good job! (please keep it up!)
TashaRose chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Absolutely beautiful. I have loved all of your Christy stories here. They are well written, heartfelt and so true to the characters.
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Christy's Sketchbook was so good. I loved how Neil and Christy got Mountie and Allistair immediately. This was as wonderful as a modern day fairy tale as opposed to the original fairy tales such as the Grimms brothers and before. Thank you for this delightful story. Lisa Cooper
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Enjoyed all
twilightrocks100 chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
Yay there finally married yes i am so happy. julia probably bought more clothes then Monutie knew what to do with. it was a sweet story thanks for it.

twilightrocks100
twilightrocks100 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
AWWW this chapter made me cry. at least he didn't shoot huh. poor Mountie it must have all been quite a shock to keep her from talking again. but she did YAAAAAYYYYYYYY! I'm glad Christy and Neil are taking her in. i've always been able to see Christy to that for Mountie if anything happened to any of her kids as she calls them. you did great.

Poor Christy mother too. i can image why she was so distance in the beginning her daughter getting hurt. it would freak my mom out. anyeay great job.

can't wait for more. wonderful

twilightrocks100
readingfrenzy chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Wow! How tragic that Nathan killed Swannie and Becky!

How miraculous, however, that Neil was able to use the sketchbook and communicate with Mountie.

Very enthralling, exciting chapter. RF
twilightrocks100 chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
sweet, David making that confession to Neil was not what i thought would happen. poor Mountie i wonder if she'll ever talk again, must have been such a shock.

Neil aiming a gun with Mountie right there must make her so scared,Neil should know better. I hope Christy stops them.
twilightrocks100 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
how sad for Swannie and Becky, what going to happen to Mountie now. poor Christy was kidnapped and Mountie having to see all that.

Great job i really liked it, keep it and thanks for the update.
twilightrocks100 chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
that was cute with the boys going to the doctor, but going happen now with nathan o'teale and all them, i hope they come out okay.

once again you did a wonderful job thanks!
twilightrocks100 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I was amazed it was wonderful, i can't wait to see how they work this out. Will you bring back and old bow of hers. i am sure she had some. keep it up.
Graham'sGirl chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
This was another great update and I must agree that this was a very sad way for Margret to go. I can't say that i was all together sad to see her go though. I love the story but for some reason to me Neil seems slightly out of character, I imagined him as angrier at Margret and stuff like that. I like how you brought him back to the faith but I can't see Margret and Christy as being besties. As i said it is an amazing story and i can't wait to see where you take it from here, who knows, maybe Christy can be little Alistars mommy ;)
readingfrenzy chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Thank you for your wonderfully-written story of salvation. It is tragic that Margaret has died, but it must bring much comfort to Alice and the others that she was saved.

I am pleased to see your strong characterization of Christy through her trust in the Lord. At first I thought she was going to be weak and be so grief-stricken about not being able to be with Neil, but she looked to God and the children to understand her purpose.

Also, I like your use of Scripture and can tell that you are well-versed in knowing the Bible. I look forward to seeing what words and deeds help Neil stay with the Lord, and, of course, it will be interesting to see how things transpire between Christy and him. RF
R. Grace chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
:'(. So sad! As happy as I am that Christy and Neil have a chance now, that was a very sad way for Margaret to go. Beautifly written chapter.
Graham'sGirl chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
So i love this story but i'm not sure how i feel about the whole margret thing, i still hate her with a burning passion but i'm sure you have a plan so please do continue