Reviews for May I have this Dance?
XxlavenloverxX chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I love this story! its so cute
Sahra chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oooh, nice! It's actually pretty great! I'm more to yullen, but I kinda like this one.
mamita chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, I love the couple LavixAllen, are so cute and hot together, are the best couple, do not understand why one of them is always the same, if not Lavi who says he is not gay and this and the other so is Allen who says, or both, by god, it is not a sin, if that were all serious sin, no? hopefully make more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Very cute! I'm not a huge fan of Lavi and Allen together (more of a huge Yullen fan) but I still liked it a lot. Good job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Cute yet seggestive(kinda) I really loved it
LAVEN FOR THE WIN
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
My heart burst with fluff when Lavi said "I regret that I never told you how beautiful you are." I don't know why, but that line just made me fall in love with this couple all over again. 3 Love love love, thanks so much!
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Fangirl squeal at "I love you, Allen."

My friends are getting to me. I love the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Yey! Laven the best!:D
TheWingedAngel chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
awesome!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was cute! I love it!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
It was an awsome oneshots... Laven fan squeelz
Synck chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
that was so flippin sweet! so much fluff! epppppp! i am now very happy.
Hanashi o suru chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
-clapping- bravo! bravo! and very sweet too :D

This is a really amazing one-shot! I liked reading it! Sorry 'bout taking a while to actually get to it though, sort of baby-sitting my siblings ; at least until later today (-)

again, I like this one-shot a lot! it was so cool!
Kuraihanax3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Omgomgomgomg I'm squeeing too much. Laven is waywaywayway too cute. I love it so much. You're so good at writing fluff. Or maybe it just proves that any Laven is cute. Both. Awesome job, I kinda really love you for writing this.
Hyper Alchemy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
i love laven stories. this should NOT be a oneshot. this needs to continue on in some awesome romantic adorable way. please? for me?*puppy dog eyes*