Reviews for Among a Million
iimagine-root-one chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I love this! It's really creative (y) Tbh, I lost interest in the story since Harley's death :(
seekGod chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I favorited this story a long, long while ago. As I was going through my list of favorites, I decided to read it again and it affected me the same as it did when I first read it: my heart hurts thinking of the loss of Harley (one who I connected to immediately whilst reading) but the way you wrote his last moments, those few precious minutes (or is it seconds?), I feel the joy that he experienced as well. Truly a bittersweet read and one that I can safely say belongs in my favorites even now.
yuziqi1999 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
OMG this is awesome
Brianna chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was a really sweet piece.. I picked it at random. I didn't know if the Across the Universe series would be here in the book listings but boom it was! I'm actually friends and work with Beth's brother in law, Justin Revis... Now I wanna tell her to come read it.. lol )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So sad... Harley was one of my favorite characters
pendragons chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
YES UGH! This is beautifully simple written and yet somehow so Harley like and I can just imagine him thinking the "We're home" before he dies (still hurts as I liked Harley a lot ugh) amd just a lovely drabble/one-shot!