Reviews for Unlikely Heroes
kiabella chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
I read this story 2 years ago and I've been waiting a hell of a long tim so please I beg of you POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! STOP THIS TORTURE
ChriselleaLazy chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
When are you going to put up the next chapter? its been almost a year! Well it fells that long at least! This has to be one of the best oblivion stories out there and has excellent characters who people can relate to with excellent back-stories! and i just love the idea of Ivar and Rosie together (even though its clear she likes Martin, but it would be a cute twist if Ivar has a crush lol ;3)
Zeschi chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
So Kathi, when do you continue your story? I'm really courious as to how Rosemunde talks herself out of THIS mess. So far, it's been nice reading.
Chrisellea chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
Is it wrong that i want Rosemonde and Ivar to 'like' each other (Because Ivar would never admit to 'love' now would he?) even though it clearly states F!OC/Martin in the blurb?
Bloop-Bloop chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
Please update! Please, please, please update! I really hope you haven't abandonded this! It's so good!
as-sh chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Waah, where are you? The chapter was too short! DX
I wanna know what happens next!

Please update soon? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? And maybe Ivar?
Chrisellea chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
oh thank you thank you thank you YES loved it cant wait till next chap!
harari24 chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
Yay! Good to see you again!

You know what, when I saw that this was updated, I was like "(gasp) YAY!"
Probably because I happen to like this story more than my own.

Oh, well.
Update soon, ok? ;)
melliemellie chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
Welcome back!
harari24 chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Oh, good god, I'm really late in reviewing this chapter.

Maybe it's because I'm really late in responding that I find myself lacking in comments on the chapter...hm...oh, well, nothing I can do now.

I'll just give my trademark sign-off now, I guess.

Update soon, ok? ;D
Rynn15 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Everytime i play this game now im upset cause i don't have a sarcastic, funny bosmer to drag along with me on my adventures. Lol. Love this story though :)
Chrisellea chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
damn where are you ive been waiting for ages but i guess i could be patiant for a little longer as long as i get to read about Ivar
!
p. fic!
ShiningInTheMoonlight chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
This chapter is great, and it's one of my favorite quests-alright, so the whole Main Quest. But aside from that, the characterization is great. Jauffre and Ivar was entertaining. I don't know why, but that's what stood out in the chapter for me.

Oh, yeah. There are a few typos in the beginning like:

[sat in a bed for three days,] Rosemonde thought, raiDing an eyebrow at him.

"here" instead of "hear"

Common typos, of course, but I was hoping you could fix it for easier reading :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
Hello! My name is as-sh!

That is, had this website allowed me to change my name, I would be called as-sh. But no, so...yeah.

Or maybe I can change the name, I just don't know how...? Oh, whatever.

I heard about this story from another story, and I gotta say, I like this story! I like it a lot! Ivar's pretty awesome, too!

"I'm not even sure if I want to know what 'The Lusty Argonian Maid' is about, but maybe Ivar will enjoy it." I found this line incredibly funny for some reason. In fact, I'm pretty sure my folks looked at me real weird.

Update! You're doing great!
melliemellie chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Will I get shot if I say I'd love to see the two OCs get together?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »