Reviews for Rigentum
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Lindsey! thats my name! :D exept with a a not a e
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
ooh ominous. thank you for the chapter
Silver chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
By far, the most epic story i've ever read in the adventure time fandom.
Maguffium239 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Ok. I like the two kids; they're decent characters. But I know a couple marines and they don't act like Captain Bates at all. That said, this is overall a decent story.
vhdc1234 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hold on Hold on. If this starts from the episode 'incendiem' then that mean FP is still in her lantern doesn't it?
The Awes0me 0ne chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
That... Was... AWESOME... Great job! It was almost worth the wait! Haha, I love this story and I'm glad you finnally updated it. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next! Although I saw one problem, when you have dialouge you should start a new paragraph every time a different person speaks. No one ever teaches you that, and the only reason I know it is because someone told me when I was doing that.
Writer of Epics chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
the alien planet is earth, that'd a strange thought. nice chapter.
Somebody chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Marceline seems a little mature for her age in the flashback. otherwise, the chapter's alright
Writer of Epics chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
I really like the story, you have nice spins on episodes with a valid plot. over all its a very good read. and I did look up earths second moon, if you mean Cruithne, it isn't a moon. It's actually a minor planet that orbits the sun in a very similar orbit to earth at relatively the same speed (give or take a couple million miles per hour) and sometimes comes close to earth.
The Awes0me 0ne chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Ooh history of a mysterious charachter.. Looking forward to it. Also, INTELLIGENT DINOSAURS. Well duh ya got raptors, and stuffs. Im hungry.. I wonder what a dinosaur would taste like? Kill a triceratops, get a chunk of meat, and cook it up. Ya know, I've never tasted a reptile before.. I mean birds yeah but ya know. Anyways good job!
NefariousAquarius chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
loved it.

can't wait to hear more about his back story.
AlexanderTheAdventurer chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
AMAZING
finnfan219 chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Dont beg for reviews man. I love this series. Instead of reviewing i just move. To the next chapter. Sorry about that. Oh btw its Marine Corps. Keep on writing por favor!
NefariousAquarius chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
oh i know what you mean some parts a the story are just sad to write but it's like the story has a mind of its own and it makes you write it.
Mr.nin10do chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Trade an ipod for hambo aww yyeaah