Reviews for It Isn't So Easy
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm never quite sure with stories about abuse. There is no middle and thus they will either be really good or really bad. Your story is one of the good ones. It's clear to me that Narcissa loves Rodolphus and he loves her, but to much is keeping them apart and he doesn't know how to deal. Therefore he turns to hurting her to keep what little he an have of her under his control. Great job!
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Time and time again you amaze me with how you pick such minor characters such as Narcissa and Rodolphus and describe the most intimate parts of their personality and their relationship. I feel like each time I read one of your fanfictions I get a new insight into their characters.

Great story!
lella7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'm starting to really, really like Rodolphus/Narcissa. I resent the way you are slowly disintegrating Lucissa from my head canon. Anyway, I feel so sorry for Narcissa here. Rodolphus is so controlling, which I suppose makes sense as he's clearly never going to have control over Bella. I really liked the way you used the prompt line too :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'm really starting to GET Rodissa - it's so part of my headcanon now :)

Anyway, I liked this interpretation of them. Many people (yes, sometimes including me) portray Rodolphus as too gentle and harmless as they just assume he's that way as he's married to Bellatrix, and she's just... Bellatrix. However, it makes a lot of sense for him to be like this too - he is a Death Eater after all, so he must be violent at least sometimes, and since he can't let that streak out around Bella, it makes sense that he would use Cissy as an outlet for it. Oh and the bit about her father too, asdkglhd poor Cissy :'(

It was brilliantly written, as always :D