Reviews for Under the Moonlight
Jennifer N chapter 10 . 7/14
I LOVE the way you write and how you blended these two worlds! This story seems to be missing a conclusion. I know you haven't updated this story in over a year, but won't you PLEASE finish this story?
Haniab chapter 10 . 1/9
Please update soon
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Cant wait till the update.
Judai Yuki Winchester chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
I just came across this story today in the Supernatural crossover section. I'm quite surprised to find such a good story here. I mean I love it. I got caught up in it and I could imagine everything as it happened as if the shows actually crossed over. I really hope you continue this story dear. It really is quite a gem and it would be a shame to have it go unfinished. I do hope you come back someday to finish this gem of a story. A lot of people including myself love it.
Also it extremely well written, which is a rarity these days. Please update this story again. I am anxiously waiting. :)
The Hobbit from 221B chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Wait, wait, wait. What happens? Does she kill Beryl? What happens to the boys? TEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEE

P.S: This is a really awesome story by the way. I thought it'd be funny to find a Sailor moon/Supernatural crossover but this has to be one of my favourites! I never thought something so well written and fantastic could exist with two fandoms that don't really have a lot in common.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
I have be waiting for months to have an update to this story.
Please don't let me wait forever again!
Why are Serenity and Serena fighting over control of Serena body?
Who is Endymion reborn as?
Could it be Sam? What a trip if it is, Dean will not go for that!
Sitting on the edge of my seat!
Sarra Torrens chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
ACK! Cliffhangers! Oh man can't wait for the next one! Getting really good!
princess moon shadow chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Love it!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
damn, year to the day since you updated. I hope you can write more soon but I know life gets in the way. and it REALLY sucks. I was kinda hoping Deiaty (serena/dean) although I automaticlly substitute the Serenia to Usagi since thats the versian im used to lol.
Mama's Stories chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Wow!
Powerful stuff!
Please update soon. Waiting on the edge of my seat
Mama's Stories chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I am not sure what to think.
Honesty, I think the brothers are out of their leaque with Serena.
Mama's Stories chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Wow!
I still can't believe the Sailor Scouts are not
with Serena..
That's a big back story.
Don't pair Serena with anyone, let her be alone
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Serena has used the crystal power, I don't think she knows it yet.
Her life has been threatened.
Mama's Stories chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
I do think Sailor Moon is the princess.
And No the boys will survive.
Mama's Stories chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Don't have Serena pair up with anyone!