Reviews for Scarred
Leann Brown chapter 9 . 7/15
This is the best fic about robin I have ever had the opportunity to read! Very well done! I love all the detail and I was able to picture everything! Keep it up! *i think you should own teen titans* ;)
TikiApple chapter 10 . 2/10
Lol I Love Wrecking Robin Too. I Don't Know Why!
Anyways I Have A Story I Want To Publish Too. But I Want You To Hear It So I Get Some feedback :)

TITLE: Alone
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

Robin Had Been Up All Night Trying To Find Slade. He Had Been Around the City For A While. Robin Knew Slade Was Still Out There. Starfire Came In, Rubbing Her Tired Green Eyes. "Robin, Are You-"
"Not Now, Starfire." He Interupted Her. "I Was Just Wondering, Why Are You Up This Late?" Robin Stayed Still And Paused For A Moment, Then He Said "I Can't Sleep." Starfire Continued, "Is It Slade Once Again?" Robin Looked Up At Her And Shook His Head. "Then Was Is Causing the Sleep Troubles?" He Looked A Little Confused. Then He Said, "I Think Im Coming Down With the Cold. But I'll Be Fine." He Turned Around And Continued Typing.
_
Cyborg And Beastboy Where Playing Video games. "Dude, Seriously, Stop Cheating!" Beast Boy Alerted Cyborg. Starfire Cheered Them On. Robin Came In, His Mask Hiding The Darkness Under His Eyes. Starfire Looked Around To See Robin Slumping A Little. "Are you Okay, Robin?" She Asked A Little Worried. "Im.. Fine." he said. Just Then, their Communicators Were Beeping. "Titans, GO!" Robin Shouted.

They Arrived At The Crime Scene, To See Slade. "Slade." Robin Said Agerly. "Hello, Robin." Slade Said. They All Started To Yell, But Just Then, Killer Moth Came Out of Nowhere. "I Have Brung A Friend." Slade Said. Robin Said "You guys Take Down Moth. I'll Take Care Of Slade." They Never Saw Robin Take Slade Down Before, So They Went With It. Just Then, Slade Dodged Every Attack Of Robins, Until they Where On Top Of A Building. Slade Was Talking to Robin, But Just Then, Robin Started Feeling Pains In His Heart And Around His Ribs. He Started To Loose Hope Of Winning. Just then, Slade Made A Huge Punch Into Robins Ribs, Making Him Fall Off The Building. He Fell Hard onto The Pavement, Passed Out. Starfire Saw Robin, She Took Down Moth Then They All Came Down to see Him. He Was Bleeding, His Suit Was Torn, And Most of All, Robin Was Injured. And Starfire Knew It.
_-
Robin Awoke In A Empty Room. He Was A Little Frightened To See Himself Here, But He Knew He Was Really injured. Cyborg Came in. "Hey, Robin." Robin Did Not Say A Word. Then He Began, "Hi."
Cyborg Awnsered, "How You Feeling?" "Fine" Robin Said. Suddenly, He Asked A Question That Was A little Funny, He Said "What Is Wrong With me?" Cyborg Looked Surprised. He Began, "We Found Out.. You Have A Disease." Robin's Eyes Widened And He Yelled, "WHAT?!" "A TEEN TITAN DOES NOT GET A DISEASE!" He Screamed To The Top Of His Lungs. "What? WHAT DO I HAVE?" Cyborg Was A Little Afraid. he Gulped And Said, "You Have Trauma From Your Fall, And You Have A Unknown Disease. We'll Find Out Soon." He Continued, "You have A Anxiety Disorder Aswell" Robin Almost Wanted To Cry. He Sighed. "Well I better Get Going, See You later Robin."

LOL Like? Im Making The Next Chaper To Send To You later. Please Reply :)
none of your business chapter 3 . 7/9/2015

Nice Star be angry especially to killed Robin's soul
Sueanoi chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
lovely! XDDD
60sec400 chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Awwww! Mushy ending so cute!

And awwwww! It's over! I liked this fic; very nice, very nice.
xxellabearxx chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
:'( its over ... well at least it ended amazingly soo yeah
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
AAWWWW! ROBSTAR FLUFF! GREAT CHAPPIE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPILOUGE! AAWWWW... It's over... Darn... U must update soon PLZ!
Sueanoi chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
wow, it's good!

I can't wait for the last chapter!
CaylinSpellman chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
coolio
SilverPedals1402 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
That was really good! I'm glad Slade was defeated. Just curious would there be a sequel?
77757 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
WHAT! ONLY ONE REVIEW! THAT'S CRAZY TALK! HERE'S ONE MORE REVIEW! IT'S REALLY GOOD SO FAR! UPDATE SOON!
xxellabearxx chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
New reader and I really like it! Even Robin being tortured :( yeah I really shouldn't but I do... I like that you explained his parents death and Batman
Playsintherainicorn chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Not reading? NOT READING! Hell, we are definitely reading! Write more before I pass out from curiosity! D:

This is awesome so far :D