Reviews for Rude Awakenings
J.M. Auger chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I love the insight you provide into the development of Dexter and Lumen's relationship. I think you are spot on with their banter and I like being able to hear Dexter's internal dialogue.
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This chapter was great. It really shows how lumen would have acted...Dexter was great too. Hoping to see more chapters
olyphantastic chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love your sense of humor. I'll never look at church ladies in the same light again.
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
hey i loved the story...you were right it was a more in depth great scene with dexter and lumen...i wish she had not left at the end of season 5...i have not seen season 6 but i know shes not in it...well keep up the awesome work..funny story too with the lady from the check out lol
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is a truly great Dexter/Lumen fic! I was sad to see Lumen go her own way at the end. I think she was a good fit for Dexter after Rita. By far it definately was the best role Julia Styles has ever done. Thank you for sharing this! Applause!

Shrike176 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Nice chapter. I like the idea of Dexter and Lumen bonding from the beginning like this. You do a very good job with the two of them together, I find the interactions very believable.

Hilarious scene with Dexter and the checkout woman.