Reviews for The Kevorkian Conspiracy
The Cure chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
nice story, keep it up!
LordLanceahlot chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
*falls in love with story* oh please oh please update soon!
Bill-the-Pony chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Know what? I'm not going to try and figure out anything relating to a plot - you know how bad I am with any sort of intrigue. Maybe that's why I can't write a good plot line worth a darn. :P Genius!

Whew, glad I don't get 'spanked' Parker's way. I'll be sure to send him a care package of pain killers.
Bill-the-Pony chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Somehow I don't think snorting in his mask is all that wise. But hey, wise and smart are too different things. Logic and smart likewise.

Peter splattered on a side-walk. Oh dear. Not nice mental images. Considering how I smashed a spider on my face last night - jus awake enough to register the oh-so lovely scrunch/crackle/pop it made. Gut giggling all the same. :P

Give the guy some nose holes in his mask next time.
Bill-the-Pony chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Really, I ought to whomp for being flaky yet again with their author alerts. What glee when I got a sniff of this new morsel your offering us poor, starved, Vicki-fans.

Parker luck, indeed. Great opener though for the first chapter. Will read on without delay.
jjonahjameson chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
I'm loving this! Plot, great action scenes, good dialogue, nice relationship between Mary Jane and Peter (I like Ultimateverse) and Doc Ock as the villain, yeah!
Umbreonmog chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Awesome work. Not many people seem to do ultimateverse stuff, and you do it darn well. It's nice to see this amidst all the movie fics.
pokey chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
I love it, I love the Ultimate-verse, it is so much fun. And you are pretty much the only person who writes about it. You do great Peter-MJ interaction, which is one of the things I love most. You know, the whole time he was fighting Doc Ock, I keep thinging how gross it would be if he sneezed in his mask. Really happy your back.
Repto chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
I like the Doc Ock parts yes. Other parts...not so much... but that's just me. Keep up the story. I like it.
Repto chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Heh-heh. Good story.. now I shall move on to the next chapter. Wonder what awaits there...
Repto chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Ok. I have gone crazy over Doc Ock after the second movie and am now looking for stories with him in it. And what I have to say to you is... DON'T YOU DARE STOP HERE! I can immediately tell your a good writer.. don't stop!

REPTO

Never forget Otto
Starknight chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Hey! Another cool story, this one warrents the favorite list I think. Update soon please! Please?
Wishful Thinking2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
oh! but no mj... well, can you put her in the next chapter? that would be great... anyway this chapther is great. i especially like peters lightening experience, that was perfect. you write really nicely, so continue!
ShadowShock chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Well, I hope what I'm about to say is an encouragement... I want the next chapter! ) Really, I do, as far as I can see you wrote really good and I want to see this story line continue so I know what is happening. Oh, and I would have no idea what a big building city like NYC would be like, just what I get from the old Stan Lee Spider-Man comic books (ya like those are educational!) ) I'll review again when you get the next chapter! (P.S. I liked how Spidy really beat up that one guy and sent him to the hospital!)
Wingfoot chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
this is really good. i actually groaned when i realized that what i was reading had no additional chapters. so, please update soon!