Reviews for The Kevorkian Conspiracy
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
It's good but you got Gwen and MJ mixed up... MJ is Mary Jane Watson. Gwen is Gwen Stacy her dad is captin Stacy not mj.. uhhhhh I'm making no sense
The Cure chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
nice story, keep it up!
LordLanceahlot chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
*falls in love with story* oh please oh please update soon!
Bill-the-Pony chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Know what? I'm not going to try and figure out anything relating to a plot - you know how bad I am with any sort of intrigue. Maybe that's why I can't write a good plot line worth a darn. :P Genius!

Whew, glad I don't get 'spanked' Parker's way. I'll be sure to send him a care package of pain killers.
Bill-the-Pony chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Somehow I don't think snorting in his mask is all that wise. But hey, wise and smart are too different things. Logic and smart likewise.

Peter splattered on a side-walk. Oh dear. Not nice mental images. Considering how I smashed a spider on my face last night - jus awake enough to register the oh-so lovely scrunch/crackle/pop it made. Gut giggling all the same. :P

Give the guy some nose holes in his mask next time.
Bill-the-Pony chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Really, I ought to whomp for being flaky yet again with their author alerts. What glee when I got a sniff of this new morsel your offering us poor, starved, Vicki-fans.

Parker luck, indeed. Great opener though for the first chapter. Will read on without delay.
jjonahjameson chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
I'm loving this! Plot, great action scenes, good dialogue, nice relationship between Mary Jane and Peter (I like Ultimateverse) and Doc Ock as the villain, yeah!
Umbreonmog chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Awesome work. Not many people seem to do ultimateverse stuff, and you do it darn well. It's nice to see this amidst all the movie fics.
pokey chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
I love it, I love the Ultimate-verse, it is so much fun. And you are pretty much the only person who writes about it. You do great Peter-MJ interaction, which is one of the things I love most. You know, the whole time he was fighting Doc Ock, I keep thinging how gross it would be if he sneezed in his mask. Really happy your back.
Repto chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
I like the Doc Ock parts yes. Other parts...not so much... but that's just me. Keep up the story. I like it.
Repto chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Heh-heh. Good story.. now I shall move on to the next chapter. Wonder what awaits there...
Repto chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Ok. I have gone crazy over Doc Ock after the second movie and am now looking for stories with him in it. And what I have to say to you is... DON'T YOU DARE STOP HERE! I can immediately tell your a good writer.. don't stop!

REPTO

~~Never forget Otto~~
Starknight chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Hey! Another cool story, this one warrents the favorite list I think. Update soon please! Please?
Wishful Thinking2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
oh! but no mj... well, can you put her in the next chapter? that would be great... anyway this chapther is great. i especially like peters lightening experience, that was perfect. you write really nicely, so continue!
ShadowShock chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Well, I hope what I'm about to say is an encouragement... I want the next chapter! ) Really, I do, as far as I can see you wrote really good and I want to see this story line continue so I know what is happening. Oh, and I would have no idea what a big building city like NYC would be like, just what I get from the old Stan Lee Spider-Man comic books (ya like those are educational!) ) I'll review again when you get the next chapter! (P.S. I liked how Spidy really beat up that one guy and sent him to the hospital!)