Reviews for Schadenfreude
amr56 chapter 1 . 4/22
Sweet in its own, really dark, way. Well-written. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was well-written and my heart totally sank with Sasuke's panic at seeing the girl with the pink hair.
Mako chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Brrrr.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was brilliant. I loved how when he first noticed Sakura (not really her and I was so happy for it!) he didn't start pondering over "should I check?" or "maybe it's not her" his impulse to protect her just made him run towards her without thinking.
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Amazing! I am in love with all your Sasusaku fics! I love this fic, it is extremely in character and canon. Great Job. Thank you for the great read!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Could have happened. Very easily could have happened.
MCKC chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my god! That was amazing! You totally kept Sasuke in character and from the way you portrayed it, this could actually go right along with the manga! Just a great story, really :)
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I like this one, definetly.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
very well done
jasmineusfr chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love all your story honestly, it always gave me hopes that it might happens one the real manga, i love how you made all people in character.
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
very well written! i can imagine that actually happened muwahahaha
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was awesome...!
I like the sasuke that has a heart...!
Not the heartles-teme...!
clear.s chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful, really well done-it was perfectly in-character and left my SasuSaku craving amazingly satisfied. :) Keep up the great work!
hoshikaeri chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow. I was literally gaping when Sasuke saw the girl with pink hair and I might have been thinking you were so cruel to kill Sakura. But then, you didn't so all was good.

I liked this. It could be part of "Sasuke's lost days"... or something. If they ever did something like that.
xMyNomDePlumex chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
God. I wish there is a sequel for this but with sakura in it...
But if you are making please oh please pm me or write it in your fic c.22 love it btw u should add more sakuxmulti scene there is only sasu there. Byes hope 4 sequel...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »