Reviews for Schadenfreude
Medeea chapter 1 . 11/1
I kept re-reading this one-shot in the course of the last few years, and even though I know its ending, I've always felt the fear and horror, then the relief and hatred that Sasuke experienced. You are truly amazing, and hopefully I'll get to read more of your stories (besides the ones you already published, as I have already read them) .
Lonely Athena chapter 1 . 10/16
Sasuke's dark side is beatiful and dangerous at the same time. Stabbing Kabuto was a nice way of showing his rebelious part ;) So Uchiha like XD
amr56 chapter 1 . 4/22
Sweet in its own, really dark, way. Well-written. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was well-written and my heart totally sank with Sasuke's panic at seeing the girl with the pink hair.
Mako chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was brilliant. I loved how when he first noticed Sakura (not really her and I was so happy for it!) he didn't start pondering over "should I check?" or "maybe it's not her" his impulse to protect her just made him run towards her without thinking.
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Amazing! I am in love with all your Sasusaku fics! I love this fic, it is extremely in character and canon. Great Job. Thank you for the great read!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Could have happened. Very easily could have happened.
MCKC chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my god! That was amazing! You totally kept Sasuke in character and from the way you portrayed it, this could actually go right along with the manga! Just a great story, really :)
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I like this one, definetly.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
very well done
jasmineusfr chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love all your story honestly, it always gave me hopes that it might happens one the real manga, i love how you made all people in character.
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
very well written! i can imagine that actually happened muwahahaha
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was awesome...!
I like the sasuke that has a heart...!
Not the heartles-teme...!
clear.s chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful, really well done-it was perfectly in-character and left my SasuSaku craving amazingly satisfied. :) Keep up the great work!