Reviews for Schadenfreude
clear.s chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful, really well done-it was perfectly in-character and left my SasuSaku craving amazingly satisfied. :) Keep up the great work!
hoshikaeri chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow. I was literally gaping when Sasuke saw the girl with pink hair and I might have been thinking you were so cruel to kill Sakura. But then, you didn't so all was good.

I liked this. It could be part of "Sasuke's lost days"... or something. If they ever did something like that.
xMyNomDePlumex chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
God. I wish there is a sequel for this but with sakura in it...
But if you are making please oh please pm me or write it in your fic c.22 love it btw u should add more sakuxmulti scene there is only sasu there. Byes hope 4 sequel...
brite futures chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
umm... i think i'll just say that i liked this a lot. it tasted like red gummy bears. :)
yellowredblue002 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow! Your stories are catchy. I think you're a new fav for my list. ;D
arrearsofcivility chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Genius.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A very compelling glimpse into Sasuke's mind. I especially love the parallels visited between his old team and new team.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This os amazing! Is It wrong of me to wish that I had this idea first?
Unnormal Child chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
just want to make u know - this story is completely Awesome! maybe Sasuke is little bit OOC but it doesn't matter as far as it that emotional and fantastic. great work! keep it up!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I absolutely LOVE the ending, it's so well written! Was a very nice idea! You got me quite shocked there!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I actually thought it was Sakura! Thank god it wasn't! :)
Rotten-Ivy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Is this one shot or no ?

Hmm when I read this I thought it was after sasuke left konoha, guess no right ?

Because sasuke didn't recognise sakura at all.

So sakura is orochimaru's experiment.. Is it true ? Or is it that I wrong interpreting this story ?

Guess you should update the next chapter heheh

Xoxoxoxooo
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really love this one shot!

It is romantic but realistic at the same time!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
-dead- This was...wow. I actually also thought it was AU but it's more canon than I thought. xD 3
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I was actually shocked like sasuke when I read the part saying that she had pink hair...I thought our sakura had been tortured to death by those bastards. This fic was really dark but I liked it because it didn't involve sakura getting tortured for realz! lol.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »