Reviews for Schadenfreude
L Bell Sha chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
great job! I liked the dark side in which you wrote in and I think you got sasuke just right!
Rene2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Different indeed... but very intriguing... I really hope you are going to continue this. It's quite rare to find someone who's even halfway capable of writing a good Sasuke!
Shira chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like how you have explaines tthe reasons for Sasuke team, and the reasons for him to stay.

fantastic style as ever
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh man oh man.

I though Sakura was actually dead.

Thank the heavens it was just an experiment:)

Or was it...(;
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Lovely. I really like how you portray Sasuke's character... even though he's a bastard, he still cares in his own way. The way you write Sasuke, it's intense, yeah.

A good piece.

randomteenager chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Interesting story!

I really like the summary for it. The concept is incredibly interesting. I like the twist you had, where the girl had blue eyes instead of green, thus proving it wasn't Sakura.

It was well written and well done. I like the way you portrayed Sasuke's point of view, I think it fit his character nicely.

Overall great job. It's nice reading a well-written story here on little ol' fanfiction. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really liked this, I didn't think I would cause it only had a hint of sasusaku, but it was really great.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
lovvveee! it was so good, and amazingly written, subscribed!
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yet another original, unique story! I don't think enough time was spent in the series devoted to what Orochimaru and Kabuto were up to, and Sasuke's reactions to the experimentations. It was nice to read a story delving further into that.

Your writing remains as high-level and eloquent as ever. Thanks for another wonderful piece!
Peneia Teke chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was really good!

I don't generally like reading stories from Sasuke's point-of-view because most authors struggle with his character, but you captured his personality really well.

I also like how the pink haired girl kind of sets Sasuke's goal in to motion. It's nice to know he still cares.

Looking forward to the next chapter of Catch 22!
Alyssa Michele chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Freaked me out a little when he said pink hair, but then I was pretty relieved when it wasn't Sakura. Eek now I feel bad for the other person character! I haven't read anything like this I think, so I'm definitely anticipating the next chapter, but 'Love and in War' especially!(:
xEmotionalx chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It was still a lovely story even though she wasn't there well i see Sakura isn't the only strawberry out there :D id love to read more of your stories start making more please

- Your newest fan,

Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Chilling and hauntingly descriptive. You write Sasuke admirably. And I have to admit, I'm kinda glad Sakura wasn't in this one, except in spirit.

Thanks, January.

HasiVA chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm surprised that I actually liked all that darkness! It was very well written - as always - and I loved Sasuke's POV. I think you captured all the characters perfectly, especially their dark side. I love the title too. Very fitting. Epic oneshot!
ultimatechocoholic chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was certainly different. I like how you did the 'conversation but not really' thing. Kept the story interesting.

Glad to hear that your writer's block has been overcome!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »