Reviews for The Missing Gilbird
katesmak chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Dude this is epic! I love the idea and hope you update soon!
ROYSOURBOI chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Wow this story is interesting! There are so many epic drama bombs in this story... Another thing... NOOOOO NOT KUMAJIROU! *cries* I swear if he is actually dead I will punch the first person I see in the face...
Not that it would be your fault or anything.
I hope they find Gilbert and Belarus BURNS IN HELL-I mean... Gets what she deserves...
I don't hate Belarus. She's cool. But I do not approve of character death...
Other than that, this story is Prussian Awesome!

Hasta la pasta!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Kuma! ! ! i like that headcanon:)
XD thanks to hetalia i FINALY decided on nicknames for cubchoo/beartic and rufflet/braviary
Mimimikan chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Ahhh please update a-fast! Me a-following and faving ve Can't-a wait to read more! Oh a-please do hurry, this is becoming a-more interesting and amusing to read :D vevee!
Mimimikan chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Wish I could understand Belarusian without looking at the translation. Even though I know fluent Russian; Polish, Ukrainian and Belarusian are quite confusing :P like it. Will absolutely fave it as I finish :)
Mimimikan chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Mr. Russia a-thanked them O.O That is understandable as it involved miss Belarus :) Like this a-chapter and-a now reading on vee!
Mimimikan chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Hehe Hetalia already brainwashed a-me to be like a-Italy! This is going so a-well right now, reading on! Ve
ShinDragonX chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
My lord, i finally found a story I'm interested! Anyways I hope Belarus doesn't hurt Canada, it might cause something bad to happen. I find it interesting how every country name goes first than their human name,well except for Canada. So I have a feeling that might have to do something with Russia having a interest in him.
wolves2152 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
At first I thought of Belarus with the blue eyes but she doesn't have that eye color! Blue eyes...,. Hmmm... Anyway update soon please!
HallowsHeretic chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Awesome! i love canada, though i always thought of him a little more... emo( for lack of a better word) 'cause he get ignored so much.

anyway, love the story, looks like the plot will be twisty.

Happy writing!
whatshiscape chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
the plot it's great so far, but it would be awesome if you gave more details in some scenes, like when Prussia and Canada went out in the night to look for Gilbird. Still great, though. Continue soon, please :D