Reviews for The Life of the Shortman Kids
hayden chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Please write more, really was amazed by the first 7 chapters. Please keep it up!
15490505488 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
cartoon-wise, helga and arnold's kids would look like stuey.
which is prettyyyyy scary
JanaBarnes chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Please continue writing.
Myriamj chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Ok, it's a great history, i wanna read more.
Thanks for write.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Oh, cliffhanger!

Nep2une chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Oh come on! I hate it when people like Regina/Rhonda spread everyone elses business and the victum don't defend themselfs. If I was Rachel's mom I wouldn't be mad for defending yourslf. Even though word never killed anyone. But people like Regina need to be knock down some. They can agrue without fighting. If Regina start swinging then you know you have it a nerve. With parents like Rhonda and Curly she shouldn't be talking about no ones family. So, I hope when you do complete this. I hope Rachel have some good come backs. Please update soon. A good chick fight is always good when it is not about some loser guy.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Nice job, as usual.

One detail; in the Helga's section, you forgot the commas, periods and so; the paragraphs aren't easy to read.

Nep2une chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I don't understand why the school always let people like Rhonda and her daughter Regina do what they want in school. But People like Helga & Rachel always get in trouble. Sam and Simon seems like another Helga and Arnold. If Arnold is a psychiatrist does he talk to his daughter like Dr. Bliss used to talk to Helga? Please update soon.
Nep2une chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
It was nice to see some of the old gang's kids go to school together. Did Regina get suspended too? I though you were going to have a Rhonda & Helga meeting in the office. That would of been funny. WOW! Sam took her looks after Pattie. This is getting interesting please update soon.
pinkdolphin92 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Very good story so far i love how racheal is so much like helga
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Heh, this is just so good.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Very nice job with all the kids.

nice897 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
i love it ! Next plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... n don't make me wait long
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I can see Helga being the stern but loving parent. I bet Arnold is the pushover. He most likely will let them get away with anything. Plese update soon. I would like to know more about their life.