Reviews for These Peaceful Days
Me chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Yay you updated! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
warrior-of-water chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Ohh, Im likin this story. I can't wait to see more
ulquihime7980 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
what does ulquiorra need to talk to orihime about?
ashe chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Please update. I love it so far :)
Megingjoro chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Now it begins... Bring forth the drama and (mild) angst! Let us drown in more Ulquihime and other romantic pairings. Let this tidal wave of luuurve sweep us and leave us ashore.

*Giggles*

Am I being too dramatic? ;)
ulquihime7980 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
i cant wait for the update
Belit.Lihara chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I must say that I find it a bit difficult to understand, partly because of the language and my translator is very bad, and moreover I k after so long I lost a bit the thread of the story, so I'll have to reread it again k , which probably take me a while, I can express an opinion probably clearer in the next chapter. Other than that, I find it interesting and also a bit confusing, and I have really wanted to read the next chapter and know exactly how it develops the condition of Ulquiorra.

Thanks for the chapter, please update soon. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
sucks to hear about you laptop being stolen. i know how you feel, just last week i had my car stolen :( Anyways, great chapter. im liking the idea Ulquiorra having a sweet side to him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
im loving this already!
ulquihime7980 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
what wild animals they are in bed. lol. so what is ulquiorra hiding and is orihime going to seek outside help?
ulquihime7980 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*sniffles* welcome back.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
More story I love this fic although it only has 1 chapter -.- I still really love this soo cute I wonder why there aren't many reviews Ohh I know why this is so good they are speechless at a loss for words
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
VeelaSophia chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
IT'S SO CUTE! I love it so much! And it makes me so excited to read more, and find out in more depth what happened to everyone! I think this is a perfect beginning.