Reviews for Elementary, My Dear Potter: Part I
Bevan chapter 18 . 7/10
I had also hoped the references to the princes in the tower might lead to the revelation that they had been protected in the magicalish village and perhaps led to the family line of Princes (since last I read, I thought people weren't absolutely certain those two young bodies were the actual princes). Great fun reading the story, nonetheless. Very imaginative and consistent.
Great reading. I had hoped though that the references to the strange sweet smell at the time of the mind/body split were leading up to the realization of a connection to the spirit Snape and that mind/body/spirit could be reunited
Chmia chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
Thank you for writing this story. It dives into many of the more subtle aspects of Snape's nature and it is a delight to read.
dp chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
excellent, you did a wonderful elaborate job !
bridgeportfox chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
What a wonderful story. I'm glad you archived it on fanfiction. I enjoy that there is more than one Snape - you can never have too many as far as I'm concerned. The characters were interesting and the various stories so imaginative. Looking forward to the sequel.
bridgeportfox chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Poor Severus, stuck in that coffin for all that time. I'm glad he will still be able to enjoy some of the things he used to, via the pensieve.
bridgeportfox chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
It was great having Paul Hooper turn up. Marriage seems to have tamed him somewhat though Snape was probably right about not getting Hooper and George together. The memories that Severus is removing being the cause of his splinching makes sense. I wonder what they will end up doing? Looking forward to finding out.
bridgeportfox chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
It sounds like Severus still is undervaluing himself. From people's reaction at the party, they were really upset at the thought that Snape had committed suicide. He has more friends than he imagines. It sounds like he has quite a network of friends even if he doesn't realize it. I'm glad Mrs. Hanson will be miving in - she can keep an eye on Severus. The idea that part of him died in the Shrieking Shack must be unnerving.
bridgeportfox chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I like the way Severus is gaining a support network. He may not always appreciate the people that are making friends with him but it is bound to help him with his depression.
Valiowk chapter 18 . 3/17/2016
An aspect of your stories which impressed me greatly is the depth of your real-life research and its seamless integration into the stories. It was a delight to learn more about English history and geography through your stories.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very good start! Snape is good at dying, but has to work at the living part-he hasn't much practice being off of someone else's puppet strings.

And Harry learns a few home truths about his glorious father, and the way that Remus Lupin always lied for his friends.
joshsmom1983 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Thank you for writing these stories. They keep my interest without the angst, fluff or dark magic that a lot of the other stories have. Snape is one of my favorite characters, probably because I like Alan Rickman so much. If you haven't seen the movie "Blow Dry" and want a few good laughs you might try it. It also has Mr. Filch and Scrimgeour in it. Not to mention Hugh Bonneville as a gay hairdresser.
H0licist chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Holy crap. This is GOLD. All these analysis are things that I personally never would have thought of. I love your interpretations, you totally dissected JKR's words to a possibly greater truth. I think the best part of all this is how real Lily Evans was portrayed. There are way too many fics depicting her so kind, so full of good that it's like she's practically a saint. But the breakup scene in JKR's world, I mean what kind of best friend just dumps years of friendship down the drain because of one tiny curseword that she probably didn't even know the meaning of before she came into Hogwarts? I mean, sure the said best friend might get offended but to cut off relations? That cruel cold witch.

Your Snape is also quite wonderfully written, lots of sarcasm, bite and SO MUCH WIT. There's also trace amounts of humor that makes his character even more endearing but not too OC-ed. Bloody frickin' brilliant. There's also even mopeyness and depression (god, you wrote the example of the thought cycle of helplessness SO WELL)-I wonder, have you a hand in psychiatry?

In short I've never read a interpretative fic so bare and truthful. It's amazing.
H0licist chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love this story already! I got to see if there is a prequel!
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
this was a very interesting story,
Well thought out, well organized and most importantly enjoyable
Thank you and please continue writing