Reviews for Elementary, My Dear Potter: Part I
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very good start! Snape is good at dying, but has to work at the living part-he hasn't much practice being off of someone else's puppet strings.

And Harry learns a few home truths about his glorious father, and the way that Remus Lupin always lied for his friends.
joshsmom1983 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Thank you for writing these stories. They keep my interest without the angst, fluff or dark magic that a lot of the other stories have. Snape is one of my favorite characters, probably because I like Alan Rickman so much. If you haven't seen the movie "Blow Dry" and want a few good laughs you might try it. It also has Mr. Filch and Scrimgeour in it. Not to mention Hugh Bonneville as a gay hairdresser.
H0licist chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Holy crap. This is GOLD. All these analysis are things that I personally never would have thought of. I love your interpretations, you totally dissected JKR's words to a possibly greater truth. I think the best part of all this is how real Lily Evans was portrayed. There are way too many fics depicting her so kind, so full of good that it's like she's practically a saint. But the breakup scene in JKR's world, I mean what kind of best friend just dumps years of friendship down the drain because of one tiny curseword that she probably didn't even know the meaning of before she came into Hogwarts? I mean, sure the said best friend might get offended but to cut off relations? That cruel cold witch.

Your Snape is also quite wonderfully written, lots of sarcasm, bite and SO MUCH WIT. There's also trace amounts of humor that makes his character even more endearing but not too OC-ed. Bloody frickin' brilliant. There's also even mopeyness and depression (god, you wrote the example of the thought cycle of helplessness SO WELL)-I wonder, have you a hand in psychiatry?

In short I've never read a interpretative fic so bare and truthful. It's amazing.
H0licist chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love this story already! I got to see if there is a prequel!
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
this was a very interesting story,
Well thought out, well organized and most importantly enjoyable
Thank you and please continue writing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hilarious,
When Snape screamed, "What is that muggle doing here?", it reminded me of Major Hochstetter from Hogan's Heroes screaming "What is that man doing here?"
Serpent91 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
well written!
StarryEyedReader chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
ONe thing doesn't make sense. It' not very important but I might as well point it out. When Snape said he had never seen a bike and never rode one, I thought you were discounting "The Middle Years" where he learnt how to ride one so he could go somewhere north with Hooper. But then you mentioned the Oysters allergy business which was part of the middle years...

And how come the scene with Dumbledore after Lily refused to accept Russ' apology wasn't there in "A Difference in the Family"?

Anyway, I really do love all your stories. The Chronicles especially.
Smileyface3000 chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
All the history was fascinating, and the way you wrote about Snape's family was great. I really love the stories you come up with.
Saint Snape chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
I am simply amazed at the world you have created for Severus. I have enjoyed this story so much with all the history and effort you have made to make this so real.
jenslase chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I am really enjoyed Reflections... you have created very inspired and well written fanfiction. I have to say though that I am struggleing a little with "Elementry..." One question I had was, why Dumbledore, Lily, James etc and even Harry are being portrayed so negatively? Every motive seems to be questioned and skewed to the worst possible viewpoint. Is this just Snapes pov?
BlueWater5 chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
Great stories! I loved reading about the wizard/muggle interactios.
eureka chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Okay, I just read your AN at the top of the first chapter. It's my fault and I apologize. I always skip those (at least at ) as it's usually the author begging for reviews and threatening to whithhold chapters if they don't get them. I plan to read the first part of the story and hopefully I'll be able to give a more insightful review.
eureka chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Your story is very confusing. It doesn't have enough background information for me to understand what's going on. Is it part of a larger story? It reads as if I should all ready have read 'part one.'
duj chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Like I said, open and shut.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »