Reviews for One Plus One Equals One
physcob2002 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
love this!
thmsmgnm chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
The LAPD does not issue service revolvers nor have they for over two decades. I am not even sure if revolvers are still approved as a personal BUG (back up gun). Most detectives will likely carry a Glock 19 as it is one of the smaller Glocks that are approved for carry by officers of the department.
jjgeraghty chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Loved the story!
Brand L chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
I loved this show, and I felt that it was cut short for how great the show was. I really enjoyed what you did with my two favorite detectives, because I always thought that they had great chemistry together that could have made them a great couple. But of course you can never have your two main leads together on the show, but in this stoy I love their dynamic and where you are taking these two characters. Keep up the great work.
ahrondude chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
Great new chapter
CCAA chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
"Without Reese, there is no Reese and Crews."

That's so Zen ;)

Great story
lone-poppy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hi, I've just found this fic and I really live the start. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this, Charlie back as a cop, Dani and Rachael.

Thank you.
ahrondude chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Great new chapter loved it
ahrondude chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Great new chapter love this story didnt realize which tv show life was
Redlioness62 chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This is a very, very good story. Being that the series ended what 3 years ago, you make sound as if it still going on. Bravo.
silversurf4 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Ah...the long awaited reunion. Figures Dani would be angry and force a confrontation under the guise of what...she can't just walk in and say "I'm crazy about you" but this was coming from the beginning maybe even before that - I have a feeling Crews and Reese were connected long before they ever met - in the way that we are all connected and then some. Lovely spicy tale of their reunion and fast fun read.
silversurf4 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Nice - in character, nothing too ostentatious - like them falling into each other's arms and professing their undying love. It builds and includes everyone (even smarmy old Rayborn) I like that they didn't talk, almost didn't look at each other. They'd hide from what they felt, both of them. Seever and Reese - wouldn't that be fun to watch - I'd give it a day before Dani kicked her out of the car. Reese has no partner, but Crews; Crews has no partner but Reese.
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I have been a bad reader. I must confess I have been following this story for days, lurking and not reviewing, but it's lovely. Charlie ran and Mexico would be hard on his fairness and freckles. That Rachel would bring him home I hadn't considered, but Dani will be pissed...
Pat Toby chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
the story is going good please update soon
Jonny Napalm chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Good story... interesting character development... needs a little editing in some places. Some word usage isn't right, and sometimes the there's a little awkwardness to the sentence structure... but still some good work here. Keep it up.