Reviews for I Think I Like You
tim29842003 chapter 6 . 7/2
next chapter please
le.pechi chapter 6 . 6/4
you said that you would finish this story... it broke my heart to see the "updated" on 2013!
why did you lie to me?

and also, I had to muffle my laughter in the part when they're fighting, I was like, seriously? you are gonna fight in the most romantic place on the city? just because you want the other to ask a question? the same question, btw...
oh my, I love this story, the only reason I won't fav this is because it's forgotten...

keep writing!
:D
Please please please update/finish! Soooooo good!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
please complete it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Update please! This is sooooo good!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Hello!
What happened? This story was going on incredibly great! If it's just a hiatus, we readers understand, but please try to find the time to work on this story. It is awesome and a piece of writing such as this one should not be put to waste. Don't worry though! We'll all be waiting for you to update one day!

~Guest
Isapie chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
I SEE ONE!
The part where Cilan laughs nervously when telling Iris not to chew and talk? AND THEN HE BLUSHES? YES THIS IS MAH SORTA THING
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
I SHOULD sue you for liking Iris! But yeah, I gotta admit it is pretty funny when she gets hungry from discussing romance. It's one of the few things I like about her
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Wow, a lot of things Iris said in this chapter made me want to wring her neck. I mean "Beg her you little kid," "He's a stupid little kid," I don't care what her reasons were, what kind of asshole piece of shit says stuff like that, especially about someone who's supposed to be their friend!? The more I see of Iris, the more I'm glad they kicked her off the show
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Iris and Misty joining together to tease Ash? Individually I can sort of tolerate it, but together? I gotta be honest, that would make me want Pikachu to Thunderbolt them. And how could you possibly think BW was better than Diamond and Pearl!? I mean, I admit I like that some people liked Best Wishes, but come on, Diamond and Pearl was the best until XY came along!
NerdyBirdy33 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Please post the new chapter as soon as possible
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Are you gonna finish this? Come ON! It's so good and I want to know how it ends!
LeChick chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Damn it! Why isn't this finished Dx
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Please update! Its so good!