Reviews for I Think I Like You
lmbo
Please update! Sone of your okder stories are doooo good but not done :(
Love this one
Pokeshipper4life chapter 6 . 1/3
I love this story. Cant wait to see how their friends and family react, now that they are going to be each other's date for the wedding. And I wish Ash would stop denying the fact that he is in love with Misty. Cant wait for the next chapter. Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Please keep writing I love your story!
Daphne Pinkfield chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
please, finish up this story! its so good. i want to know What happens on the wedding 3
tim29842003 chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
next chapter please
le.pechi chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
you said that you would finish this story... it broke my heart to see the "updated" on 2013!
why did you lie to me?

and also, I had to muffle my laughter in the part when they're fighting, I was like, seriously? you are gonna fight in the most romantic place on the city? just because you want the other to ask a question? the same question, btw...
oh my, I love this story, the only reason I won't fav this is because it's forgotten...

keep writing!
:D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Please please please update/finish! Soooooo good!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
please complete it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Update please! This is sooooo good!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Hello!
What happened? This story was going on incredibly great! If it's just a hiatus, we readers understand, but please try to find the time to work on this story. It is awesome and a piece of writing such as this one should not be put to waste. Don't worry though! We'll all be waiting for you to update one day!

~Guest
Isapie chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
I SEE ONE!
The part where Cilan laughs nervously when telling Iris not to chew and talk? AND THEN HE BLUSHES? YES THIS IS MAH SORTA THING
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
I SHOULD sue you for liking Iris! But yeah, I gotta admit it is pretty funny when she gets hungry from discussing romance. It's one of the few things I like about her
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Wow, a lot of things Iris said in this chapter made me want to wring her neck. I mean "Beg her you little kid," "He's a stupid little kid," I don't care what her reasons were, what kind of asshole piece of shit says stuff like that, especially about someone who's supposed to be their friend!? The more I see of Iris, the more I'm glad they kicked her off the show