Reviews for Blazera
pmdvulpix chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it and it's great to see that some of the less popular (honestly I don't know why they're not as popular, their my favourites) get some love

And I really like the stories overall, I think I've read them both about seven times, I had to give it a break after awhile because I started to memorize it
Anyway good job! I'ld love to see more if you ever feel like writing it

PmdVulpix
Iseya chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Funny that you should say that you "fell in LOVE with that game", for I started it a few days ago and that is exactly how I feel about it, down to the choice of words.
And just like you, I have a soft spot for Rempo and Duran, so I immensely enjoyed your stories! They are well-written and deliciously fluffy. 3 Thanks a lot!
MimiZ chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is quite refreshing to have essential romance layout, since the game is not purely meant for romantic thingy.
I'm quite satisfied with the efforts you put in the them and its surroundings to flesh out their characters. I do wish the game have 'doki-doki' moment in the next world, yet I feel good enough if the fans put in their own ending without them being OOC because if made into canon, the fans might have wars between themselves. Don't you agree? Such a lovely waste it would be, that it's an underrated game. I greatly appreciate if you could make time to do more.

P.S. Do not own an a/c, therefore no PM mode for me T_T
crazyemeralddragons chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I agree completely! Duran does need more love. I'm a Duran fangirl, and the lack of fics about him make me sad. I really enjoyed this chapter, and I have a feeling that I'll enjoy all chapters to come.
Purple Clover 17 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I hope that you post up the next chapter soon.
Vivid Tear chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Sorry I'm not logged in. :(

Cute :3 I loved the Rempo chapter, it was really adorable. The Duran one was pretty amazing, too.

I don't have the game yet, but I plan on writing a story once I get it.

Do one on Rex! He's so cute. :3
yesssssss chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
omg, I literally fist-pumped in excitement when I saw this chapter was about Duran. Man, first two chapters and my two favorite characters, you could write about Werman next for all I care and I could die happy. (You probably could and I'd love it anyway, I'm so happy with this fic.)

I really love how you cover Duran's insecurities and softness without making him just flat-out cowardly. He doesn't get nearly as much time in the limelight. :3
Princess Blaziken chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I LOVE this idea. I'm mainly a Ur fangirl but I also read other pairings. And I think this is just awesome. Keep up the good work! :)